Star Wars - The end of an era

Star Wars has always been an integral part of my life. It really has. I've known of it and been a fan of it since I was a little boy, which was about 12 years ago. Sadly the medium I loved is now controlled by a bunch of idiots who care more about their diversity points and politics then writing a good story. I mean really, both Jar Jar Abrams, Ruin Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy have ruined any hope this new trilogy once had to succeed.

I mean really, claiming Luke Skywalker can't be related to by little girls, I call BS. My sister relates to him the most as well as loves him the most out of all the Star Wars characters. But, then to insinuate that Rey, a Mary Sue who NO one can identify with aside from one "flaw" which is her constant making of father figures, ie Han Solo and Luke Skywalker, is easy to identify with and a good character baffles me.

They destroyed Star Wars for me. Really, they did. Dave Filoni crafted a beautiful story in the last 2 seasons of Rebels, the death of Caleb and the departure of Ezra were well written. If anything, I believe Kathleen should be removed from Lucasfilm and Dave must take over.

Then there is the constant attack on the fans that the directors and heads of Lucasfilm keep up. It's disgusting. Then to claim we are racist and sexist for actually wanting good Characters and not just blank diversity cards? It was never about race to idiots, nor sex. Leia, Padme', Satele Shan, Bastila Shan and Ashoka Tano are loved characters because they are just that, Characters! Not because they are blank diversity cards!

I'm sorry, but Star Wars has left a bad taste in my mouth. I will no longer be writing Endure until Lucasfilm fix their act. I know Solo will flop because they don't know what they're doing.