Mark IV.V Power Armor

The new version of Power Armor I made for Fallout : Terra. Enjoy.

The bottom visor has been removed to add a very very effective filter that can filter out any and all toxins in the air through a complex system run through the T

The bottom visor has been removed to add a very very effective filter that can filter out any and all toxins in the air through a complex system run through the T.I.P. (Tactical Information Processor) on the armors left wrist.

Thick plate that goes over almost the entire skeletal structure of the armor aside from a few open spots due to the stop-gap design.

The armors front opens up, with the push of a button (red button on the front of the suit)
However the suit cannot be opened by the button on the outside if the suit is inhabited, only being able to be opened again by a switch in the palm of the glove. If the occupant is dead then the suit will most lightly stay sealed unless someone can somehow jury-rig a way to open it.

The suit, when opened, can be hung on a Power Rack to be repaired and tended to as well as stored.

The suit has electrical muscle fibers underneath the plating to increase strength while in the armor as well as allow the occupant to wear it like a second skin.