Artix Entertainment are liers and thieves

So, Artix Entertainment is a game company run by Artix (duh). They've made titles such as Dragon Fable and Adventure Quest Worlds.

About 3 years ago they began work on a 3D cross-platform MMORPG version of AQW. This was called AQ3D.

So, I have been an avid supporter of AE for 4 years now, but never a payer. That changed when I payed $55 for the Guardian class and it's extra subclass.(You could only get it via paying)

It was advertised that the Class when payed for would give you access to special Guardian Missions, Crafting and The Tower as well as special perms.

They lied.

They gave us access to the Tower and gave us a few menial grind tasks to get our armor and that's it.

No special missions, no crafting and no perms.

Then, they did the unthinkable.

Guardian's were the tanks of the game, with a Taunt ability to agro the enemy into attacking them to draw fire while the others classes attacked, but Guardian also had a self heal ability to keep themselves alive as long as they timed it right.

This was all but removed.

Guardians got a general area heal ability and an agro ability, being nerfed down to the easily killed aggressor.

I myself am a Pro Guardian, ranking in the top 10 with my character Lord Ashur, and even I struggle to keep alive.

The biggest issue is when I took my complaints to their customer service on Twitter, well, they were removed or ignored, while others who kissed up to the company got RT's and follows.

Fuck you Artix Entertainment. You robbed myself and 10 000 players blind.