Here's a memory jogger

People seem to be forgetting lately what I've done for them. As if a ONE TIME slip up basically crushes everything good I've ever done.
Grow up. Honestly. The saying ; 'Forgive And Forget' is honestly the best thing I can do right now. Certain people are idiots who took something someone said about me at face value and rolled with it. They didn't even ask me for my side. It just shows you didn't even consider me a proper friend to begin with or you did and just don't think my side is worth hearing. Pro tip ; EVERYONE who is involved has the right for their side to be heard. It's the logical thing to do.
I mean I can honestly say I've done a lot individually with each and EVERY single one of my friends. Former or current. So, here's a list. I'll be stating if it's all or just some. Keep in mind these are only for people I consider true friends and not someone who I'm just a buddy with. If you have gotten at least one of these then you are a true friend of mine. Here we go.

I've drawn you're character once or multiple times free of charge just because you asked me : Some
I've given personal information about myself I'm not comfortable saying to a lot of other people to you : All
I've helped you in your time of need, whether it be defending you from bullies, letting you 'cry' on my shoulder, giving you a pep talk, etc : All
I have let you influence me, for better or for worst : All
I've stuck my neck and my reputation out onto the chopping block for you multiple times: Some
I've Voice chatted, played games, co-wrote works, etc, with you : Some
I've gone out of my way to help you study for a test or helped you do a project even though you are in a different country and it won't affect my own academics : Some.

There are more, but, I don't want to make it seem like I'm bragging.