Kinda Wondering To Myself

I'm just wondering how I came to get all of you as friends on Wattpad. Honestly if I had just done one thing differently we might not all be friends. Let's see...I think it all started with Salty-Sniper like, 2 years ago. A bright eyed new writer (obviously me before I became a bloody Succubus xD) commented on an Artists Conversation block on their profile saying how cool she was after being recommended to me by Wattpads feed.

Kinda makes you wonder though. I can obviously say I was fringing on not writing that at the time. If I hadn't I'd probably only be good friends with Sadlis and Miatonks cause they joined the RWBY rp I made later.

Madison joined out of pure coincidence of seeing my Rp but did Sadlis join because I was already acquainted, but not friends yet, with you ChristietheGhost and Salty-Sniper ?

I guess if I'd just met one of you I'd still know the rest of that main group cause you're all so tight nit. But, then I'd never know also awesome friends like ; -_Saeyoung_Choi_- , JM_PikaGirl , CommanderDiamondShot , LiterallyHamiltrash , etc.

But, without all the previous people I wouldn't have had the courage to create Terra and it's RP which would have meant that TheWkndWarrior9908 and I wouldn't even know each other! And he's one of my closest friends!

I'm glad things turned out the way that they did.

Love you guys 🤗