People need to wake up

So, recently a porn actress named August Ames killed herself. Evidence points to her death being due to cyber bullying and backlash due to a tweet of hers.

Now, let me say honesty that I did not know of her at all before this incident, nor was I a fan of her way of work. Regardless this has to be addressed, and while I don't have a huge platform, I feel that I have a large enough one to get word of this out and my view on it.

Her death is the fault of herself and those who bullied her till she ended her life.

She had a history of mental disorder that was very public, as well as a need to protect her body due to sexual abuse in her childhood.

She made a tweet stating to a fellow porn actor that she'd be working with another male porn star who had shot gay porn, and warned her to look after her body.
Now, as it stands males who participate in gay porn are more likely to get HIV then women who do lesbian porn, as while it's an exchange of bodily fluids between both in both occasions there is little to none internal contact between two women where as between two men there is almost always contact, as such HIV is an issue in this part of the industry. Mostly due to how HIV can only be tested effectively every 6 months, which, sadly is enough time for HIV to develop between tests.

Due to her statement she was called out by SJW's and Feminists for being "Homophobic" and the like, which she wasn't as she'd done lesbian porn previously, obviously showing she was comfortable enough to give her body to someone of the same sex despite her body protection issues.

She did release an apology in which she stated that she didn't mean to offend anyone and that she'd only wanted to protect her fellow co-worker as well as herself, as she stated she also shy's away from men who do porn due to the risk of HIV and that since it was her body she had the right to choose who touched it.

She still got hate after this and, due to her already hard to deal with mental disorders she killed herself. This incident having been the proverbial "Straw that broke the camels back".

Now, onto my thoughts.

People need to grow up and stop being garbage human beings, while at the same time, pretending to be nice.
SJW's and the current wave of Feminists (Both of which I, sadly, hate due to their heavy misandrist views and thoughts that women are lesser and need to be protected (even though women are fully capable of looking after themselves) as well as their views that patriarchy and imbedded racism still exists) are the current bane of everyone who is trying to live a normal lives existence. You would think that they would back the women abdicating for freedom of choice in who she gives her body to, but no, they created such a backlash she ended her own life and thus set the new standard for the two groups.

No longer are they even attached to their honorable roots. Now they are just groups who are so indoctrinated into their own ideology that they will attempt to harm those who don't follow their so called "Wokeness".

I genuinely wish that those who follow these groups with such zeal as to cause a women to KILL HERSELF because she wanted to HAVE THE RIGHT to choose WHO SHE GAVE HER BODY TO, to end up in jail or dead.

The world doesn't need those willing to hurt others because of your Cultish mindset.

My box is open for those who want to debate me, down below. Feel free.