Chapter one

Isabella's POV
Beep beep beep
Is all I hear every morning, well I best start getting ready for school what to wear today hmm
Oh god I'm so sorry I forgot to introduce myself how rude of me
I'm Isabelle Wilkins I'm 18 years old and I go to rivertimes college,
I am pretty much known and the nerd of the college, but what they don't really know is that on the outside of college I do enjoy to go to party's every now and again, but who doesn't, well I have long brown hair naturally curly and big green eyes which my friends say they love but I really don't know why, I'm not what you could call chubby but I'm not stick thin either but I hide my body under all my baggy clothes.

I'll introduce my friends to you

There's Cassandra kirty who is 18 years old aswel, she has long brown hair, brown eyes and perfect skin, I don't even know why she's my friend she could be so popular if she just stopped pretending to be a nerd, you see my friends pretend to be nerds so they don't get noticed they hate the attention.

Then there's my other friend Kelsey kirty she is cassandras twin sister, non-identical though even though they are very similar in looks with there long brown hair and brown eyes, just like her sister she has perfect skin too and also a figure to die for, but she hides it under her baggy clothes.

They are such crazy girls when they want to be, but in college they are just like me the quiet nerd.

Right where was I oh yes choosing an outfit , I think I'm going to go with a baggy shirt and black skinny jeans today, now that my outfit is sorted I just need to find my glasses, I know there around here somewhere,
You see I don't actually need my glasses either but as long as it keeps the attention of me I'm happy enough to where them.

I go downstairs to see my mum and dads maid carley cooking breakfast for me.

Hey carley how are you today I asked.
Carley replied with an hmm okay thank you a lot better now, also I have been meaning to asking you a question izzy (short for isabella) why do you wear all of those baggy clothes and glasses when you have a figure to die for and such a beautiful face?.

I just looked at her and said I don't like the attention carley I never have done why do you think I don't like to tell people where I live, this house is like a mansion everybody would expect to come here all the time, i don't need the hassle.

I suppose your right there girl, what would you like for your breakfast today? replied carley

Hmm I think I'm just going to grab an apple on the way out thank you though carley, and by the way you don't have to be here all day today you can go home now if you want to, mum and dad have gone on vacation again and I don't really need help cooking or anything, I know what I'm doing soon take some time off, it's okay though you will still be payed.

Carley looked at me then ran to me hugging me tightly thank you izzy this means so much to me, I can now go visit my baby's but are you sure you don't need me?

I hugged her back and replied with a no now go and enjoy your self and tell them I said hello.

After that carley walked out the door, now time to go to school I suppose, I picked up my car keys and went out to my Mercedes I know I don't like the attention but I love my car I cant help but take it with me, I also have another car to but I'm not as fond of that one that's just a little Ford Fiesta, don't get me wrong it's a little beauty but it's just not my Mercedes.

As I get in my car my phone beeps signalling that I got a text it's from cassandra asking me to pick them up on the way, I quickly reply with an ok be there in 5 and pull out of my long drive, as I'm pulling out I notice Xavier the badboy of the college getting on his motorbike I quickly put my head forward and speed off hoping he doesn't recognise me.