Chapter 10

Coles POV
Waking up the next day for college seemed so strange I think it's because I knew something was going to go wrong today, well that's what I thought until I saw cassandra and Isabelle walking in to college hand in hand and laughing. Guess I was wrong, there friendship is so good they always keep each other happy.

While walking down the hall I spot Xavier I say to him " yo bro what's up"
He looks and me and says "nothing man just thinking" and he goes back to looking at something when I follow what he's looking at I see him looking at Isabelle, maybe he's got a thing for her, but wait won't that be braking bro code because of Brad?
Then again he's a dick anyway for hurting her before. I won't let him do that again, you see I don't have a thing for Isabelle but I feel very protective over her and it's really strange, I just can't figure out what it is.
I look back at Xavier and poke him but he doesn't looking at me so I try something else I said to him "awh man, you know I might ask Isabelle out on a date I think she would be interested" well that got his attention he looked at me and gave me a angry look and said " you dare ask her, don't go any where near her you hear me" yes he's defo got a thing for her, I laughed saying " bro I was joking, just trying to get your attention you have been starring at her for ages, anyway I think I might have a bit of a thing for cassandra" his face softened and he smiled at me and said " sorry bro just trying to work her out she's like an open book that has so many pages ripped out of each chapter, and you should defo see what she thinks of you bro, I think she might be into you" .
With that we both walked over to the girls but just before we got to them we heard cassandra say to izzy " we need to have more fun like we did last night, your tounge works wonders iz, the teasing was so incredible aswel"
Me and Xavier looked at eachother and went pale.
Oh shit, no way they can't be together, can they.

Xavier's POV
When me and Cole heard them saying that we both went so pale, we need to learn more about these girls, surely we just have dirty minds and taken it the wrong way because izzy lost her virginity to Brad, so she's straight right.

Well I hope so. And I hope cassandras straight to because I think Cole really likes her.