Chapter four

Isabelle's POV
I stormed out of the canteen after the boys came and sat with us, why are they even there I don't want the attention why don't people understand that.
I don't want it because of ergh never mind, looks like the idiots are following me.
I stop and turn around, making every one else stop, the girls come and stand by me then I speak to the boys.
What do you idiots want? Can't you just go annoy someone that actually wants attention from you.
Xavier stepped forward and said sweetcheeks you should of thought of that before getting in a fight with rosealie .
In stepped forward again so I was basically right next to him and said how on earth has that got anything to do with you idiots? Hmm let me guess because they are your fuck buddys well sorry to say hunny but they are everybody else's aswel, now leave us alone we want nothing to do with you.
With that I turn around and walk off,
I heard someone running at us so I stopped again and shouted What don't you understand about leaving us alone!!
But when I turn around it's only brad, I look at him and apologise, see brad is the quiet one and nice one out of the group.
Brad why are you here I ask?
He replied just wanted to check you was ok, I know what the boys are like they can get so intimidating some times.
I replied with I'm fine thanks brad but can you do me a favour and ask them not to come near me, I don't want all the attention you know the reason why and I don't need that getting out.
Brad looked at me and smiled gave me a hug and so no problem.

You see I used to be really close with brad so he knows everything about me, he is so sweet and so kind I wish the rest of them was like that.

Brads POV
After speaking to Isabelle I turned around and jogged back to the boys, they looked at me like I grew another head.
What? I Asked them
Cole replied how on earth did you get her to hug you and smile with you? What's your secret he laughed
I just looked at him and said it's none of your business but I used to be close with Isabelle in school so I know a lot about that girl also boys leave her alone she doesn't want the attention.
Then I whispered to myself well what I though was to my self, she doesn't need the attention after everything that happened.

But then I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked and saw Xavier he said what did you mean by that?
I looked at him and said nothing just nothing and stormed off.
Sometime I wonder why I'm even friends with these boys, I am nothing like them, I've only ever slept with 1 girl  and she was so special to me where as the others have all slept with half the bloody school.

Xavier's POV
What did brad mean by she doesn't need the attention after everything that happened ..
There's something strange going on with them two, fair enough they used to be good friends but still there's bound to be more to it for them to know deep stuff about each other.
I also still didn't catch her name damn I'll have to ask the boys in a bit or just speak to her myself, I mean come on nobody can resist me for that long, can they?

Isabelle's POV
Oh god I hope brad doesn't say anything to any of the boys, I doubt he would , I trusted him he won't say anything, or will he?

Cassandra's POV
I know izzy and brad used to be close but I really don't know what happened with them, one day they were ok and the next they never really spoke again
Did something happened between them too
No she wouldn't be that stupid or would she?