Chapter twelve

Coles POV
When Blake and izzy made out I was so shocked but quickly recovered when they stopped, does he not know that Xavier likes her, well then again he hasn't admitted it so I guess that could be why.
I quickly grab blakes attention and nod for him to follow me.
When we're away from Xavier I say to Blake "what are you doing bro, you know Xavier has eyes for her, even though it was pretty funny watching Brad storm out and I suppose it was nice to see her kissing someone, but dude what if she falls for you and Xavier gets pissed off"
Blake looked at me and said "bro she won't fall for me, trust me it was just a quick thing to make brad pissed off and if Xavier likes her so much then he needs to tell her because believe me she won't wait around for long, she has so many boys falling at her feet and hey I'm pretty sure our English teacher has a thing for her, but sh I didn't say that, well he's only 21 anyway so can't really blame the guy"
With that I nodded at him and said "yeah well she is gorgeous can't blame anyone for liking her really" but as soon as I said that I saw Xavier listening in, shit I shouldn't of said that he's gonna rip my balls off now.
Xavier walks over and says "boys seriously stay away from her, I get she's gorgeous but I call dibs"
Just as I'm about to reply though Blake says "well you might want to hurry bro, because she's gorgeous and one hell of a kissers" as he said that he walked away laughing.
I couldn't help but laugh either but as soon as I saw Xavier's face I shut up.

Later on that day I saw cassandra walking to her next class on her own, well I guess this is my chance, I quickly ran up to her and said "hey cas, so I just wanted to ask you something really, so here I go, wouldyouliketogoonadate"
She looked at me like I grew another head and laughed saying "what on earth did you just say"
I looked at her and said properly this time " would you like to go on a date "
She looked at me shocked then covered it up with a smirk and replied with " I'll let you know" she winked then walked off.
Wait what just happened..
Nobody makes me wait..
She smirked at me and winked..
hey she robbed my move..
I quickly ran back after her spun her around and grabbed her face and kissed her.
She seemed so shocked but then recovered and moulded in to my kiss, she then pulled away and said " I'm still not answering that question yet" and walked in to her class.
Wow that girl can kiss..
Wait she done it again..
Oh man I'm going soft..
But still wow.

Cassandra POV
I couldn't stop laughing when I got in to class I explained what happened to Isabelle and she couldn't stop laughing aswel.
Soon enough we look up and see Josie and her minions looking at us, she looks so angry she shouts in my face and says "I am warning you, stay away from cole, he wouldn't want to go with a tramp like you, he likes his women with big boobs, not small ones" I looked at her and made sure izzy had her phone out ready, when I looked at Josie, I put my two hands down her top and pulled out her fillers and replied with "oh you mean he likes them plumped up with fillers, and by the way Jose id advice you to know your information before coming up to me, because he asked me out on a date and he ran after me down the corridor and kissed ME, so next time think twice oh and by the way look around you, everyone knows you have fake boobs now" with that I sat down and laughed with izzy.
Uh I'll be glad when this day is over, maybe I'll stay up izzys again tonight.
I looked at her izzy and asked "hey can I stay at yours again tonight, we can order a dominos and watch a bunch of films" she looked and me and smiled and said " yes of course do no problem, you know your always welcome".

After college we both went out to Isabelle's car and drove to her house while singing along to the radio.