Chapter eleven

Isabelles POV
In college with cassandra today has been great, we managed to avoid seeing her sister and brad thank god but then it's only lunch so no doubt we will see them at lunch, if I see them I can see me loosing my shit and I really can't be bothered to keep getting angry any more.

But unfortunately for us we bumped in to josalie and her minions.
All you could hear was josalie scream Ew get off me you tramp how dare you bump in to me, you know this outfit is worth more than your car.
I just stood there and laughed as if her outfit is worth more, I just looked at her and walked on, I can't be bothered for an arguement today.

Cassandras POV
I can't believe izzy didn't say anything back to josalie and her tag alongs, that's not like her, I'll have to check what's up with her in a bit, I'm thinking it's got something to do with Kelsey and Brad though.
Awh well lets go get some food and hopefully we don't have to see bitch and her skank.
While I went off to the table izzy went to go grab us some food.
Oh look we get rid of two idiots and gain another four sitting at the table is cole, Xavier, Blake and have and walking over to them is Kelsey and Brad well this isn't going to go down to well is it.
As I approach the table and sit down cole looks up at me and says hey.
I reply with a short hey and look around for Isabelle, I see her walking to the table with a face like thunder oh dear, well if Kelsey thinks I'm backing her up then she has another thing coming, it's her own fault for breaking girl code.

Blakes POV
I see Isabelle walking over to the table so I stand up and walk over to her just to check if she's ok, when she replies with a yes I nod and walk by her side, but as I'm walking I can see Xavier give me the worst look ever, I wonder what's wrong with that idiot now.

I sit down next to Isabelle and she greets everyone except for Kelsey and Brad.

Kelsey's POV
So Isabelle wants to Play it like that does she, we have been best friends for years and she won't even look at me or even say hello, fair enough I know I'm in the wrong but it's not like they were together, so I didn't steal her man, plus I kind of have a big crush on him anyway.
A smirk appears on my face and I see Blake look at me, I quickly grab brads face and start making out with him, once I'm done I look over at Isabelle and see her laughing with Blake and cassandra, well that didn't work.
I'll just have to try something else, I stand up and that grabs her attention, I then plop myself down on brads lap, she looks me over then scowls but turns herself back to Blake.

Blakes POV
I can see Kelsey trying to piss off izzy so I come up with an idea and whisper to her she looks shocked but then nods, I can already see Brad looking anyway so I gently grab her face and kiss her with so much passion and affection, I pull away and look at her with so much lust and I look to the side and see Brad pushing Kelsey off him and storming out of the canteen,then Kelsey runs after him.

Me and Isabelle look at eachother and high five, well our planned worked, that was until I looked at Xavier and he's shooting daggers through my head. Oh god what have I done now.

Jaces POV
Well that was some entertainment, I can't believe Kelsey was meant to be Isabelle's best friend but yet still went behind her back, but what Isabelle and Blake done just made me laugh so much, I know blakes not in to her anyway, he's gay so I know he done it just to piss off Brad but you see nobody else knows he's gay except for me, so the look Xavier's giving him explains a lot.

Xavier's POV
I can't believe they just kissed..
Why did they kiss..
How can they do that in front of me uh I mean everyone..
I'm so pissed off..
But why am I so pissed off I really can't get my head around it.
I see cole stand up and give a look to Blake to walk away with him a moment, I wonder what that's about.
While there gone I get a chance to speak to Isabelle, I look at her to get her attention once she notices I smirk at her and sat "so did you enjoy that make out session with Blake" she puts a smirk on her own face and replys with "maybe I did, maybe I didn't, what's it to do with you anyway, are you jealous" with that she stood up and went to put her stuff in the bin.
My face just dropped when she said that, I've never been so speechless before.
Oh god what's happening to me.
I can see Jace and Cassandra laughing at me.
I give them both a frown and stand up and walk out of the canteen.