Chapter seven

Jace's POV
Looking at everyone is so weird I would never of seen ourself sat with the nerds but guess what they are so lovely and they are good company.

Brad is being weird lately he's all over this Kelsey girl but he rang me last night saying he kissed Isabelle he doesn't know what he wants by the looks of it, I'm the only one he's told so this is hard for me not to say something.

Cassandras POV
I can't believe she kissed brad and now Kelsey is all over him, I'm going to have to have a word with my sister, this is so rude of her.
I don't have a clue where izzy is gone I probably should go look for her but this Greek god is flirting with me so I really don't want to go anywhere.

Isabelle's POV
Well what true mates they are, they haven't even text me to see if I'm alright.
I head up to my next class just as the bell goes I enter the classroom and sit down well atleast it's last lesson.

Guess who came and sat next to me, the one and only brad, great just fucking great, I ignore him the whole time and soon as the bell goes I quickly run out of the class and get to my car.

When I get home I quickly have a shower go down stairs grab some food and go to bed, hmm I need sleep
Next thing I know I'm waking up to my alarm again.
I'm really not feeling college today so I'm just going to go back to sleep.

I wake up again then to my phone ringing it's a random number, I quickly answer it saying hello who is this?
The person on the other end answers saying hey Isabelle yes I managed to get your name, it's Xavier just wondering why you ain't in today? The girls have been texting you but you haven't replied
I just grunted and hung up, sorry I know it's rude but I can't  deal with anyone that's why I had the day off .

I checked the time it was coming up to 3 I guess I should probably get up then, I got up had a shower then chucked my bikini on and went for a dip in the pool, yes we have an indoor pool, while I'm in the pool I hear the door bell, who could that be?
I quickly get our dry my self as much as I can and go to answer the door, when I get there I see 5 Greek gods stood at my door and my two best friends well this is unexpected, all the boys are just looking at me with there Mouths open I look at them confused then realise why they are looking at me like that I quickly run in the house and grab my dressing gown I go back to them I invited them in them ask them what they are doing here, after they all recovered they answered saying well we came to see you.
When I look at them all properly I notice that Kelsey has got her arm around brad and he's got his around her.
I just walk of and tell them to do whatever they want.

Xavier's POV
Wow is all I can say, her body is amazing and she's gorgeous, when I see all the boys looking as well I think they all agreed.
When we're all talking to her I see her look at brad and Kelsey and she just shakes her head, and says everyone just do what you want and walks off I see her drop her dressing gown just as she was leaving the room I can't help but look at her arse, wow so peachy, I follow her as does everyone else, we walk in to a room and there's an indoor pool, this house is better than mine oh god.

I grab brad off to the side so I can speak to him but he just refuses to speak to me, I notice Isabelle looking at him to get his attention when he catches her eye he walks over to her to speak to her.

I listen in to some of there conversation and hear her say, well you can come to my house and kiss me then crack on with my so called best friend you can seriously go do one.

So he kissed her

I listen in more and hear her say at least it didn't go as far as it did a few years ago because if it did I would be heart broken just like last time after that she stormed off and dived in to the pool.

So they kissed before and went further wait what how did I not know any of this before.