Chapter 3

(Y/n) covered her ears to try and block out the sound, but the fighting still clearly rang through the whole house. Wilford obviously heard it too, as he barged his way into Google's room and grabbed her arm, despite her protesting. He struggled to pull the girl to her feet, and finally snapped at her.
   "I can promise you right now that I won't hurt you! If they're going to continue like this, you really don't want to be inside for it. Go outside! Now!" He pushed her out of Google's room, and past Dark's, but (y/n) made no hesitation to run down the stairs and out the front door. She only got a few feet from the door when she stopped in her tracks, looking all around her in awe at the scene that had been laid out for her. She saw trees, huge, tall trees, rocks everywhere, and beautiful grass as far as the eye could see. A thick, silvery mist hung over the entire forest, and the low sunlight sifting through it almost brought (y/n) to tears.
   This forest was a scene that would always be in her mind when someone brought up camping, or just the woods in general. She was abruptly taken out of this enchanted feeling when a very strong hand grabbed her arm, causing her to cry in pain. She turned quickly to face the person behind the pain, and saw Google's very angry, and slightly bloodied, face. (Y/n) looked into his robotic eyes and saw an anger in them like she had never seen in anyone, or anything. It scared her to the point where she didn't protest as Google dragged her back inside and up the stairs, past an unconscious Wilford. Something that she immediately noticed was Google's body. He was no longer in the "upgraded" version of himself, but back to the glitchy and terrifying form. He roughly threw her into his room, closed the door and used a dresser to keep it shut, then turned slowly to look at her.
(Y/n) clenched her mouth shut, swallowing hard at the look on his face. He twitched hard before walking over to her and slapping her hard across the face, causing her head to snap to the side and her mouth to fall open in a cry of pain. After she looked at him in shock he slapped her again, this time hard enough to throw her against the floor. Google walked over to his closet and threw the doors open, almost off their hinges, and searched angrily through the closet before pulling out a human harness and a couple different belts. (Y/n) fought back as hard as she could to prevent him from using the harness to tie her arms to her sides but it was no use. Google was much stronger than her, even stronger than Anti, or Dark, but (y/n) still found it worth a try. Before she knew it she was tied up tight, and a hard leather collar was tied around her neck. She watched helplessly as Google attached a leash to the collar, then tied the other end of the leash to the bed post and tugged on it, making sure it was secure.
(Y/n) looked at him with tears in her eyes but Google just smiled and whispered "stay still...it'll hurt more if you struggle." He glitched out several times during that sentence, which only made (y/n) more painfully aware of the situation. She was stuck here, on her knees and tied up like a dog while a robotic asshole was searching in his dresser for something. (Y/n) turned her head to look at him but the leash stopped her from turning her head too far, and she could barely see him pulling out a long leather belt. She tried to stay quiet and still but the panic was rising higher and higher as the sound of Google's footsteps were getting closer to her every second. The agony of waiting made (y/n) only more aware of what she had been dragged into, some kind of torturous circus that four demonic men shared.
   The hard and painful slap of a leather belt smacking against her back made her cry out in pain, and (y/n) tried move away, but the leash only hurt her neck as it pulled against the collar and the bed. Google was without mercy as he repeatedly slapped her with the belt, on her back and her arms, sometimes her head. This continued for several minutes until her back and arms were bloody, and her face was covered in horrible welts. The sound of the belt hitting the floor rang out through the room, and (y/n) just lay on the floor nearly unconscious. Google stood over her for a second, looking down at her, before bending over and removing the collar and the harness from around her.
   He threw them both back into the closet before he threw the dresser onto the floor, opened the door angrily and stormed out of the room leaving (y/n) to herself. She didn't know how long she laid there before someone walked into the room again and gently picked her up, but she relaxed into his arms as she recognized the cold skin of Darkiplier. Dark carried her out of Google's room and into his own, softly laying her on his bed which was equally as cold as his body. Dark laid her down on her stomach so he could clean off her back, but he found it difficult because of the pained noises she made when the cloth touched her. He sighed heavily before removing the remnants of her shirt and continues cleaning her back despite her protests, and he sharply turned his head to the door as a figure blocked light from the hallway.
   It was Wilford. He had woken up not long after Google had started beating (y/n), and came in to check on both her and Dark.
   "Google is gone. I'm not sure where he went, but I don't think he'll be back anytime soon. Uhm...I know we don't get along very well, but right now I think it's best if we don't argue while she's here. Right?" Wilford's voice was oddly quiet, like he was afraid of scaring the girl any further. Dark nodded slightly before responding with a grim voice.
   "Yes, I agree. I have to say I've never seen Google like this before, not with anyone. Not even with me. Google has never tried to fight me before, which makes me wonder why he was so adamant about killing me earlier. Wilford, I think Google's time with (y/n) should be short. If he continuously does stuff like this to her she won't make it to me. She might not even make it to you." Dark's voice was very quiet as he finished, but not out of fear or sadness. Instead it was a deep anger that boiled within him, an anger he had never felt before and it made him feel powerful. He asked Wilford to go get more medical supplies, then leaned down and very softly kissed the top of (y/n)'s head. "You will be safe here, I swear it."