Chapter 13

Wilford came back upstairs with the water after a minute or two, along with a bottle of head ache relievers. He handed the bottle to her first so she could take out a couple pills, then the glass of water, and she quickly downed the two pills and the entire glass. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and gave him the cup, nodding slighlty.
   "Thank you Wilford. Do you mind if I take a small nap? Or is that too weird?" y/n asked softly.
   "Just call me Will. And no, it's not weird for you to take a nap in here, since you're going to have to sleep at night anyway. Do you want some music or something to fall asleep to?" He asked as he put the bottle of pills on the nightstand next to the bed. Y/n shook her head, laying down under the warm and fluffy pink comforter. She closed her eyes as she laid her head down on the memory foam pillow and could hear Will in the background walking around the room. Different noises made it seem like he was picking stuff up form the floor, tunring things off, closing and opening a door, and tunring on a fan. After the fan was on, he drew the curtains closed and turned off the lights and walked out of the room, quietly closing it behind him. Not long afterwards, she found herself drifting off to sleep with the sound of a fan in the background.

   A few hours later she began to wake, but kept her eyes closed for she heard voices in the room and was afraid to open her eyes. After listening closely, she realized that the voices were not in the same room as her, but the room next to Will's, perhaps Dark's room. She could barely make out parts of the conversation.
   "How big are they going to make the room? How long will it take? I just...I mean she seemed uncomfortable when I took her to my room, but she fell asleep so I guess she's ok. What? No, i genuinely do care for her comfort and safety. I always have, I was never rude to her like Anti or Google." Y/n recognised this voice as Wilford's, and the other must belong to Dark, but she couldn't hear what he was saying in response to Will. "I don't honestly understand why you abolished the terms of her abuse! I know that...I know! I'm not a fool, Dark! You saw how he was with her before...now that he's free to do as he pleases, he may very well kill her! Do you really think that matters to him? Do you honestly believe he gives a damn? He's a robot, Dark. Yes, Crank is too, but the boy might as well be a robotic version of Ethan! He wouldn't hurt a hair on her head if he had a choice....look, I know how Google can get, I spend the most time with him, but we can't honestly expect her to make it all the way through the entire year with him...yes, I am willing to share my time with Crank. He can stay in the room they're building right now, Google won't hurt him! Besides, I think even if Google tried, Crank could kick his ass into next week...Yes, please! I want her out of this situation as soon as possible...I will agree to one more night, but no more! After tomorrow, she moves on to me, right? Good. Now I suppose I should go tell him...you can tell y/n if you want." Angry footsteps and the slamming of a door followed the end of the conversation.
   Y/n sat up slowly, her head feeling much better, and looked towards the door as Dark walked in and closed it behind him. He looked at her while running a nervous hand through his black hair, and he closed his eyes and sighed heavily before sitting in a chair near the bed.
   "I don't know if you heard any of that conversation, but Wilford and I have decided that your time with Google should come to it's end. He will no doubt be furious, but it's just too risky for you to stay with him any longer. I never thought he could be so violent towards you, or anyone for that matter. That first day you were here, that was the first time we've gotten in a physical fight, ever. Wilford said he was ok with sharing his time with Crank, so that's still happening. You will have to spend one more night with Google, however, to uhm...help him not be so mad about the whole thing. Keep in mind, we will all make sure that you are not killed. I know you're scared, I know" y/n had begun shaking at these words, knowing that Google could kill her easily, especially if he were mad. "but please don't worry, and just do what he says for one more day. Then you can move into Will's room, and I have no fear that he will take care of you, alright?" Dark hugged y/n softly, trying his best to comfort her. Not long into the hug, loud yelling and several bangs could be heard down the hall. Y/n jumped slightly, staring at the bedroom door in fear as footsteps got closer and closer to the door, heavy and loud. Dark stood up as if ready to defend her, and did not relax as Google nearly broke the door off of its hinges while slamming it open. Google pointed a shaky finger at y/n, his voice more robotic than ever in his fury.
   "You...get in the room. Now." the part that scared y/n the most was how calm his voice seemed. It was loud, but not horribly deafening, and his gaze, instead of being hot like fire, was cold and terrifying like ice. Y/n hesitated to stand, turning her frightened gaze to Dark, who still had his eyes locked onto Google, who was now reaching forward to grab her arm. Y/n cried out in pain as his hand clamped painfully  tight around her wrist, and Dark told him to loosen his grip with a fiery tone in his voice. Google completely ignored Dark, tightening his grip until y/n heard bones cracking, and her voice raised into a scream. Dark jumped forward and grabbed Google's arm, trying to pry his hand away from hers, but Google pushed him roughly away.
   "You're taking her away from me early, it is in your best interest if you leave us alone for the night. If you disturb us, I will not hesitate to kill her. Do you understand me?" Google's voice was beyond scary now, but the only thing y/n could really think about was the pain in her wrist. Dark sat on the floor, his eyes black with black smoke swirling around him like a small tornado. He was obviously pissed beyond belief, and trying very hard to hold himself back from causing harm to anyone in the room. Google, now satisfied that Dark was not going to try to stop him again, pulled on y/n's arm roughly causing her to cry out louder, and began to drag her down the stairs to the basement she didn't know they had. She was already terrified with tears streaming down her face, but she felt like she was about to have a heart attack when Google literally threw her into the basement. She fell hard onto her side, her right bicep breaking and causing her to scream loudly in pain. She looked up as Google slammed the door closed and stood over her, his eyes glowing red.