Chapter 5

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
   Google brushed his hands over the inside of her thigh and smiled in satisfaction at the moan she released. He paused for a moment, debating on how he wanted to do this. Should he be rough and relentless? Or passionate and perfect? After some thought, he decided on both and flipped her over onto her back gently before removing her pants and underwear. (Y/n) blushed deeply, now completely naked and moaned a small bit as Google leaned down and bit her neck. She gasped in surprise as he slid his right hand down her stomach and over her core which was dripping wet by now, and inserted one finger slowly, as if to torture her. He pumped his finger in and out of her, listening to her moaning and grunting as she drug her nails across his clothed back. He stopped fingering her long enough to remove his shirt and reveal his very sexy body, but quickly went back to fingering her with two fingers now. (Y/n) bucked her hips upwards lightly, trying to gain some friction against her lower region. Google took this as a sign that she wanted him badly and she wanted him now, so he wasted no time in removing his pants and his boxers to reveal a full hard on.
    (Y/n) looked at it in shock before giving Google a look. "I love it in all honesty, but I don't think it's going to fit...it's too big.." she blushed as the words left her mouth, and only blushed deeper as Google pushed her back onto the bed while hovering over her.
   "Trust me, (y/n), it will fit." Google said with some surity before kissing her deeply and sliding himself into her, with some difficulty. (Y/n) cried out a little in pain, but moaned heavily as pleasure took over. Google sighed deeply with his voice full of lust as he pushed himself all the way inside her, then proceeded to pump in and out of her at a slow and steady pace. (Y/n)'s moans quickly filled the room as she wrapped her legs around his waist, forcing him to drive deeper inside her, and she dug her nails into his shoulders. The more he fucked her, the rougher he wanted to be, but he knew that Anti had probably been as rough as possible with her so he decided to take it slow for the first time between them. He moaned lowly, propping himself up with his arms so he could thrust into her as hard as he could. The harder he thrusted, the louder (y/n) moaned and the more she scratched him and the harder it was for him to hold himself back.
"Google....ahh fuck, please! Harder, faster! Stop treating me like I'm made of glass!" (Y/n) shouted at him. That was it for him, that was the line that he drew, and she crossed it. He paused suddenly and pulled out of her to roll her onto her stomach. He pulled her hips upward, forcing her to prop herself up on her hands and knees as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled hard, making her cry out in pain as he pulled her head back. He slammed himself back into her, moaning in pleasure as he pounded into her at a fast and rough pace, listening to her heavy moans and different noises of pleasure. He used his free hand to grip her hip for a moment before sliding his hand around to the front of her and rubbing her clit hard. He smirked in satisfaction as her breathing hitched for a second and her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head. Her arms gave out on her and her top half fell onto the bed as the rest of her body shook from the pleasure, her moans still leaking out of her mouth. Google had let go of her hair and was now using both hands to grab her hips harshly and thrust into her as hard as he could manage, and he found himself so close to his own climax. After (y/n)'s third orgasm, he pushed into her as far as he possibly could and came inside her so hard it made his balls ache. He groaned deeply as he finished inside her and quickly pulled out, letting her flop onto the bed and try to catch her breath.
   "Oh fuck....that was incredible, and I can promise you it will happen again before you leave me." Google leaned down and gently kissed her cheek, then dressed himself and left the room. (Y/n) laid there for a few minutes trying to regain her thoughts, but she eventually just fell asleep.