Chapter 9

WARNING- THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER

(Y/n) stepped out of the shower, clean and shaven, and smelling like strawberries and mint. She stepped out of the bathroom and into the main bedroom, looking straight at Google.
"Umm....do you mind letting me get dressed?" (Y/n) said with a shaky voice. Google took a deep breath and pursed his lips together, squinting his eyes.
"Yes, I do mind. Go ahead, pick your outfit for the day. I'll be here, waiting and watching. Unless, of course...you have a problem?" The last part was said quietly, threateningly. (Y/n) just shook her head and began to search through the tall wardrobe, thinking of what Google could do to her if she refused him. She chose a pair of dark blue jean shorts, with a black tanktop. She slipped on her black flats and glanced back at Google to see him watching her intently, his eyes glowing a bright blue and an obvious bulge sitting in his pants. He briefly checked his watch before smiling and snapping his fingers at her, then pointing at his crotch.
"On your knees, now" he said sternly. (Y/n) was ashamed to admit that this slightly aroused her and she complied soundlessly, dropping to her knees in front of him. Google reached up a hand to gently stroke her face and make eye contact with her as she began to unbutton his pants. He stood quickly to remove them and his boxers before sitting on the bed once more, his large bulge standing proudly in front of (y/n)'s face. She blushed deeply before gently wrapping a hand around the base, stroking it slowly, but finding it difficult due to the lack of wetness. She leaned forward and licked him from base to tip, relishing in the moan he released as she did so. She kissed all over it before swirling her tongue around the tip once, then licked it again. Google took one hand and put it on the back of her head before roughly forcing his shaft into her mouth.
(Y/n) didn't bother rebelling, she just began to suck softly, bobbing her head up and down at an agonizingly slow pace and pumping the rest with her hand. Google groaned and grunted, wishing she would move faster but being afraid to hurt her too badly. He glared down at her but only for a moment; as soon as his eyes laid on her, she bobbed her head faster and started using her tongue, wetting it to let her hand slide over it easily. His moans increased in frequency and volume the longer this continued, and Google frequently pushes (y/n)'s head down to make her deepthroat him. She dared to lightly graze her teeth over it, making him gasp and clench his teeth. He forced her to bob her head faster and squeeze a little harder with her hand until he came hard, mostly in her mouth but some got onto her face as (y/n) pulled away. She swallowed what had gotten in her mouth and looked at Google who had tilted his head back, panting slightly. He lowered his head until her could look her in the eyes and laughed softly, noticing how much he had gotten all over her. He allowed her to wash herself once more in the bathroom, and put his pants back on just in time for Dark to burst in.
"Are you ready yet? Is (y/n) ready? Anti says there's a new member we must greet. He didn't say whether the guest was one of us, or another body to use, but he made it sound urgent. Get to the warehouse as soon as possible." He said quickly before slamming the door shut. (Y/n) stepped out of the bathroom and looked at the door in confusion.
"Ok...how are we getting there?" She asked.
"Transporting. Hold tight to my arm and do not let go. I mean it, do you understand?" Google stated slowly to make sure she understood. He sighed satisfactorily as she nodded and looped her arm into his, pressing herself against him. Google focused on teleporting his body mass, along with (y/n)'s, over to Anti's warehouse and soon found himself and the girl floating through the air at a rapid speed. She looked terrified yet intrigued, and looked around as much as she could before they landed rather harshly in Anti's main chamber. Google looked straight to Anti, as did (y/n), but someone else in the room caught their attention immediately after. (Y/n) looked at the new person with interest, recognizing him as Ethan, Mark's new editor. He turned around and looked at both Google and (y/n) as they zapped in, and smiled and waved.
   "Hi! I'm Ethan's counterpart...I guess? I'm Corroded Crank, but you can just call me Crank for short." Crank spoke with an upbeat robotic voice, and didn't seem like an evil counterpart at all. Then again, Ethan himself is an incredibly nice person....
   (Y/n) shrugged it off and waved, smiling back at him. "Hey, Crank! I'm (y/n)! Please don't take this rudely, but you don't seem to be as harsh as these guys. Are you sure you're a counterpart?" She giggled at the end, but her smile quickly faded as a look of pure fury surfaced on Crank's face.
   "Are you doubting me? You stupid bitch, you don't even know me!" He screamed at her, spittle flying different directions. As soon as he was done speaking, the look of anger left and was replaced with a look of shock and regret. "I-I'm so sorry! I don't know wh-what happened, it just, just...I don't know!" He looked as if he were about to cry. He put his hands on his head, his right arm being completely robotic, and he grabbed his hair tightly. Anti stepped forward.
   "Don't worry about him. He is Ethan's counterpart, but not as fucked up as we are. He's kinda like Ethan with really bad turrets syndrome...and violent tendencies. Be careful" Anti said tiredly. (Y/n) looked over at Crank, who had walked into a corner and was currently yelling at himself about being rude, then looked back to Anti and Google who were quietly conversing amongst themselves. She turned quickly at the sound of quiet footsteps and saw Dark and Wilford poofing into the room, and Wilford looked quite ruffled and angry. Dark huffed heavily before looking over at (y/n) and nodding softly, whispering to her as he brushed past her: "nothing to fear here, probably just going to discuss Crank's share of you. Again, nothing to fear here."  He gently patted her shoulder before ushering her into a seat as everyone else sat at the table, along with a very upset looking Crank. (Y/n) looked around to everyone before she sighed softly and looked down, thinking to herself "this is going to be an interesting meeting.."