ELEVEN!

ELEVENS POV

"ELEVEN!" i heard Mikes voice faintly. I open my eyes, I get up  noticing I was laying down on a table. I wiped my nose with the back of my hand noticing it was recently bleeding, a scarlet red smudge stains my hand. Why is it bleeding though? I cant put a finger on why... I finally gained memory, I remember Mike's lips crashing on mine, and the pain and energy I put into killing that monster (still not sure what the boys called it). But ... where am I? My head is pounding with a striking pain, nausea bubbles in my stomach. I rubbed the back of my head looking around. It almost looks like its snowing but in slow motion. and there are purple blue vines all around the rooms... this must be the upside down. I have to get back to the right side up. I have to see my Mike again. "EL WERE ARE YOU!" I can hear Mike's muffled voice again, His voice makes the hair at he back of my neck stand up. "I'm right here!" I shouted back... he probably didn't hear me. "Mike!" I shouted again "EL!" I heard from him "Mike, its me...eleven!" I choke out a sob from my chapped dry lips "EL!" I doubt he heard me, I let warm, salty tears drift out my eyes and spill onto my cheeks. I need to find the rip between the upside down and the real world.   I walked around the school in hope for a tear, but all i found was Barb's decayed dead body... and what looks like to be a dead worm by it. I think it came from Will. I found a bright whole going through the wall... it was the tear, fear rushes over me like a wave. I stuck my hand through it. feeling my hand go past this rubbery thin layer. I feel the cool air of the "real world", then I stuck the rest of my body through it. feeling some of the goop on my pink dress. I took a look around, this is for sure the right side up I see the corpses laying on the ground that I killed and it looks like Mike dropped his watch. I picked it up and put it around my wrist for memory of Mike. And when I see him again I will give it to him. But I need to find his house. I looked at his watch it said 1:59AM on it. I guess time kind of goes by in faster in the upside down. I walked outside into the woods to find my way home, Mike promised i will be home with him, eating eggos, and having a lovely bed to sleep on. I will search until I find home. 

CHARLOTTE IS NOW SPEAKING!

LOL!!! New fan fict. I love Stranger Things and Mike and Eleven are my favorite ship from that show so why not make my fantasy come to life! 

-Charlotte ^_^