"Normal Life"

WILL'S POV

We all sat at my dining table. I was still a bit on edge with the whole upside-down thing last night.

*Flash back* 

I was laying on the cold wet floor of Castle Byers. My lips were chapped. My body was cold. And i needed to get out of this place soon. I started to sing should I stay or should I go when I heard a muffled voice "Will" I can't recognize the voice. "Your mom. She's coming" The voice says. I weekly force out the word "hurry". I didn't hear a response. I heard foot steps from the out side of the fort. I push up the first half of my body  hoping it was a person coming for me. I heard a very scary noise, but, it didn't sound like it came from a human. then all of a sudden the monster came bursting  in through the wall. "Are you ok Will?" Mike's voice snapped me out of my flash back. "Y-yeah. I'm fine" I put on a fake smile. Mike nodded. "Hey. We should do something fun today" Dustin said "Yeah, lets go to the beach or something" Mike said. we all nodded. 

ELEVEN'S POV

"Mike whats a beach?" I asked cocking my head at him. "Oh. It's hard to explain but you will see when we get there" Mike responded. "Ok" I nodded. After breakfast Mike gave me a girls bathing suit in one of Will's attic boxes. This whole day so far Will looked as traumatized as yesterday. We found more extra bathing suits in the attic that the boys were changing into. Will was sitting on the floor hugging his knees. I sit next to him "Will, Tell me the truth. Are you ok. You have bean off all day" I asked. There was a brief period of silence until he took a deep breath in and said "No... No, I'm not ok, I'm far from ok Eleven." His voice crackling from holding back tears. "Why?" A asked. "I-I had a flash back. O-of the upside-down... I-I got to go. I will catch you later El" He stood up but i quickly grabbed his harm "Will, Tell me what you saw. Please." I looked up at him "All I saw was a upside-down version of my bathroom" He air quoted upside-down "But... It felt so real. Like if I was really in the upside-down. I passed out though, and woke up on the bathroom floor." He said then walking away "Strange..." I whispered to my self "What was that El." Mike asked walking out of the bath room with the boys. He was shirtless. I just started staring at his chest, like if I was in a trance. He snapped his fingers in my face "El?" "O-oh, Its nothing" He giggled. I think he noticed my staring. He walked to the door. I was still staring. I but my lip to hold back a smile and walked out the door after him.  

We all eventually all got out and rode our bikes to what they call a beach. 

We all get there. The beach is pretty. "What do you think El?" Mike asked. "Pretty" I said getting off the bike. "Not as pretty as you" Mike said to me getting off his bike. I felt my cheeks getting warm. He took my hand and guided me the tan powder on the ground. "Take off you shoes and put you feet in" Mike said smiling. "Ok" I responded kicking off my shoes. I put one foot in then flinched. "What is that!" I shouted. It felt so strange "It's sand" Mike said. "Come on, we need to get the the water some how." I took another step in the sand, but this time not flinching. I giggled  putting both feet into the sand.  into settling my feet into it. Mike had a big smile on his face and took steps in with me holding my hand. We got to the water. The water moved towards me. I flinched again taking a step back from it "WHY IS IT MOVING!" I shouted pointing at it "That's just how beaches work, Its called waves."  Mike said. He put a arm around me and we took a step into the water. Its cold but nice. I saw the boys run into the water, submerging the full bodies into the water. I giggled at the sight of them splashing around. We got waist deep. " I  Think we should stop here, you don't know how to swim."  I smiled, I can swim. I think he forgot but this is salt water. and all my tank experience, If i didn't know how to swim then how would I have bean able to get out of the tank? I plugged my nose and went down, swimming farther into the ocean. I popped up out of the water a few feet away from Mike. "Mike. I can swim" I laughed, and so did he. He swam to me. "HEY! Who wants a three way chicken fight?" Dustin shouted. "I'm in!" Mike and Conner said at the same time "What in the world is that" I asked "Ok you'll see" Lucas said "Just so you know i'm in" Lucas said "I'm in" Will said smiling. He looks happy, I think he must of forgotten the whole upside-down thing (for now) "Get on my shoulders" Mike said. "What?" I said confused. He pointed to Conner and Will. Will was sitting on Conner's shoulders laughing really hard. Will was about to fall off so he grabbed Conner's face. and Conner just started laughing even harder along with Will. I pointed at them and just started laughing at them. Will fell backward falling off of Conner. and that's when every one was laughing. Will came back to the surface laughing even harder. He calmed down and got back on Conner's shoulders. They both started to crack up. "Conny, we need to calm down" Will said patting his head "Conny?" He said giggling "Yea, so?" He shrugged "Ok Willy" Conner said to him. I got on Mike's shoulders and Lucas got on Dustin's. Conner Will and me and Mike pushed Lucas right down. Now its between us. Will and I try to tip each-other off. But it didn't work "OH MY GOD CONNY, I'M ABOUT TO FALL FORWARD!"Will screamed. "It's ok Willy. I got you" he giggled. Will got back into position when I threw him off Conner's shoulders. Mike and I cheered as I climbed off of him. I kissed him on the cheek and started playing with his wet hair. While the other boys were having a splash fight. Mike pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." Mike said "For what" I asked "For making me the happiest boy alive" Mike said holding me tighter "Mike?" "Yeah?" "Don't leave me. Be with me forever" I said "I would never leave you. I promise" I pull away from the hug. I stand there for a second debating if I should kiss him or not. Then I thought. Screw It. I cupped his cheeks pressing his lips on mine. His hands travel l to my waist holding me close. my hands were tangled in his hair. Kissing noises come from the boys mouths. We pull away blushing, awkwardly standing there facing our frens. 

We play in the ocean for the rest of the day until the sun sets. "Lets make a bon-fire, be like all those cool indie kids at our cool" Lucas said. We all nodded.

Soon enough we all were rapped in towels staring at the fire we created, "I wonder if our parents know what we are doing" Dustin said "My mom wont care. She is never at home any way" Lucas shrugged "Now my mom and dad think I'm always at Will's house" Mike said shrugging "I told my mom" Will said.  "My mom and dad won't give a shit if I die" Dustin laughed. I looked over at Conner and Will. They were holding hands and Will was leaning on Conner. There cute together, why are they hiding this. 

WILL'S POV 

I was leaning on Conner, staring at the fire. I'm still thinking about last-night. The ocean distracted me for a few hours about it, but it is still in my head. I just wanted a normal life after the upside-down stuff. 

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING :P) 

Hi, wats up. ok, I don't know what to say sooooo... Bye :)

-Charlotte