On my mind

ELEVEN'S POV

Cold hands push on my back forcing me to hit the ground and go into the cold room. My knees slam into the tile along with palms keeping my up. The door slams behind me. My stomach hurts like hell, I haven't eaten in days. I stay rooted on the ground clenching my stomach. A burning feeling rises in my chest. I lurch forward vomiting up only stomach acid. It burns. I spit the remaining flavor out of my mouth. But I smile through it with the thought of Mike, I have tried to keep him off my mind the whole time I have been here so I don't get all sad and depressed about it but I can't block him out. All I can think about is his eyes, I can stair at his deep, dark brown eyes forever, and his light freckles splattered across his face, they were constellations, I swear if I had a pen I could play a serious game of connect the dots on his cheeks. All I can think about is his full lips and how the perfectly moved with mine,with there sweet taste every time I would lock my lips with his, and his soft raven black hair and how it was so nice to run my fingers through when I was bored and he was fast asleep at (about) 8 in the morning. I just want to be back in his arms again, instead he thinks probably thinks I'm dead. I wish he knew the truth. 

I scoot to the other side of the room to avoid the stomach acid spread across the floor. The stench from it is horrid, I breath through my mouth instead. I curl up in the corned and tried my best to get comfertable, but my whole body aches so that's not possible. I shut my eyes and fall asleep with Mike burned into the backs of my eyes. Then I start to drift off to sleep.

Mike stands in his basement fiddling with a camera on top of a stack of boxes. He taps the record button. "Hi El, Its day ten." His voice sounds like its all most gone and dried tears splattered across his cheeks "Your funeral was today... My mom and dad found out about out relationship, mom got mad and stated shouting at me but it's fine, I don't really care what they think..... I really miss you, I j-just feel like I'm breaking inside, And its so hard to get you off of my mind, its crazy, All I can think about is you and it's not a bad thing. This could just all be a bad dream and by tomorrow I will wake up in your arms again, but it feels to real. I love you so much and its been really hard ever since you left, I don't know if I can get you back this time..."

A loud booming sound muffles through the door making me flinch a bit, my pulse pounded a bit faster for a second but went right back to normal once I stood up confused and in pain. I walk to the door to hear the loud noise better. "Twelve! TWELVE, STOP, you know what happens when you try to run away" A lab workers deep voice echos through the door. Twelve?                                   "GET YOU HANDS OFF ME YOU SICK FUCK!" A young girl shrieks. "TWELVE, calm down!" Another lab worker shouts. "GET YOU DIRTY ASS HANDS OFF ME AND I WILL STOP." The girl screams in anger. "We can't do that." The lab worker replies "DO YOU NOT GET MY FUCK'N  POINT HERE IF YOU LET GO OF ME I WON'T RUN AWAY DIP-SHITS!" She shouts again. "Twelve-" "YOU KNOW WHAT! FUCK YOU! FUCK ALL OF YOU! ALL YOU DO IS TORTURE ME, THAT'S IT, YOU FEED ME ONCE A WEEK! YOU GIVE ME WATER EVERY TWO DAYS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS! YOU BEAT ME WITH A ELECTRIC ROD YESTERDAY, JUST BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO DO! SO, FUCK ALL YOU GUYS. I'M LEAVING!" She says louder. A moment of silence goes by. "Were the hell did she go." One lab worker says. "She has powers dumb ass, she could be any were." Another responds in a very (very) pissed off tone. "GO ON LOCK DOWN!" A booming deep voice echos. 

The white light above me flickers, I look up at it. Then the light goes out. 

Damn it.

Darkness surrounds me along with a lingering scent of vomit. 

Does Mike really think I'm dead, but then why would he be recording himself. Does he really think i'm gone. What if am really gone, what if there is no escape out of here... I have tried to escape twice. The first time was on my second day here, and I tried to run out but they got me and hit me with a rod. Then the second I passed out and when I woke up I was tied up, they made me promise I wound never try to leave, and if I did try, they would kill me. I bite one of my nails and lean against the heavy wooden door. I slide down the door getting lower and lower to the ground, and curl up next to the door still chewing my nail.

What if death is the best option. There is no point in living if I'm being tortured for most of it. But what if I do escape, I would run back home to Mike and live a normal life again. I wish I could be with him right now and forever on. I always had a image in my head that one day we would get married and have children, I know its a step to far especially at this age, but I always had that picture, That picture is perfect to me. 

MIKE'S POV

I lay on my bed holding a picture of El and me on El's  fifteenth birthday up to my heart. It has Eleven and I sitting at my kitchen counter. I am smearing cake into her face like if we were both five. And left over blue frosting smears across my face from when Eleven slapped cake into my face. 

I hear a knock on my door. 

"Hey bud, how are you holding up" Its Nancy, thank god. "What do you think." I turn to her still holding the photo in my hands. My face is all wet and red from crying and my eyelashes are drenched.  "I heard the fight you an mom had down the stairs." She says sitting on my bed next to me. I stay silent still staring at Eleven in the photo, I run my thumb over her face, she was laughing when my mom took the photo, Her face is priceless in this one, her face is priceless in all of the photos I have of her. "Why does she care?" I ask. "She loves you Mike, she is only trying to protect you."  She says rubbing my back. "What is she protecting me from?" I ask looking at Nancy, Nancy opens her mouth, then shuts it. "From what. From being kissed? She can't protect me from that, I have already bean kissed." I look at the photo then back at Nancy. "I think mom is trying to protect you from more than being kissed." "I'm fifteen Nancy," I say. "I know, but I was sixteen when I-uh- you know." Nancy shrugs. "I don't give a crap what happened to your virginity at the age of sixteen, I'm fifteen, so is Eleven, we've always had a wholesome-ish relationship." I shrug. "She just doesn't trust you.Okay. Teen pregnancy and STD's is not a road you want to go down" she says "Stop, please just stop Nancy, you sound like mom when she tried to explain what sex was when I was thirteen" I say cringing. "Okay, okay, sorry." She stops, "thanks" I cross my arms and look back down at the photo. Nancy gets up and walks out of my room. I let out a big sigh and fall back onto my bed still clenching the photo thinking about El.

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

Wow, I looked at the comments you guys left and (some of them) are so sweet, I just wanted to say thank you so, so much for reading this story and bothering to leave a comment, when I created this fan-fic I thought no one will read it but holy shit, I have more than 11.k views and I'm crying right now because of how sweet your comments are, I never thought some one would think my writing is good coming from a girl who has suffered from an bad case of dyslexia for her whole life. I just don't know how to react to this much positivity (Fuck, can't spell that right, don't correct me :,D) about something I have done and created. I know it sounds completely crazy but this is the most 'special' I have ever felt in years. What the fuck is wrong with me, I am crying over nice comments on my stupid Wattpad story... Okay, I'm done with the sappy stuff and more on the happy stuff, so I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit short and kind of boring but the next chapter will be a lot better I promise. And also, HOLY FUCKING FUCK, Dan and Phil are going on tour and they are coming to my city! I'm so stressed on getting tickets, AAAUGGH! But yeah, that's it, see you in the next chapter.

-Charlotte