"Promise?"

ELEVEN'S POV

I wake up tangled with Mike. Our arms are rapped around each other. Mikes curly hair is all messy. I bush it out of his face. His eyes slowly open, and  his lips curl into a adorable smile. "Good morning sleepy head." I ruffle his hair. He groans. " Good morning cutie" "Cutie?" I giggle. "Yeah" Mike pulls his arms away from me and sits up, rubbing his eyes. "What time is it?" He stretches his arms and yawns. I look over to the clock beside me "Only 10:46" I shrug. Mike nods, "That's enough sleep for me, and I know that its enough for you" Mike looks at me. It's true, it is enough sleep for me to keep going for a full 24 hours. Mike knows my sleeping patterns really well, since we sleep in the same bed all the time.

We head down the stairs, Will and Conner were sitting at the counter, eating a new popular cereal called "Frosted Flakes". The cereal is okay, but not as good as eggos. We get closer to Will and Conner. Both of them look like that they got no sleep last night. "Are you guys...Okay?" I ask sitting next to them. "No." Both of them answer "I was up all night terrified if the fuck'n monster is coming." Will says taking a spoon full of the flakes and shoving them in his mouth. "And Will kept on shaking me that the monster is coming for him at every slight sound we hear." Conner says looking a bit annoyed. "Sorry. You know my anxiety issues." Will bows his head down, he feels bad for pissing Conner off. "It's fine Will, I understand, I'm just a bit grumpy from lack of sleep, that's all" Conner pats Will's back. Will takes one more bite of food and hops right off his seat and speed walks to the living room to hopefully fall asleep and dream about something other than what he dreads. Conner just keeps on eating. 

We finish eating. Max,Lucas, and Dustin wake up. We all sit on the basement floor, in pajamas and all its glory. "We have to kill this thing" Lucas says, slamming a nicely drawn map of the woods in the middle of us. "You made this?" Mike questions. Lucas nods. "Count me out, I'm not coming face to face with that thing ever again" Will says crossing his arms. "I'm not risking my life" Conner scoots back out of the circle, Max buds in "I am not going... I have no idea what i'm facing and I would like to keep it that way."........ "I'm going" I say. "Eleven, no your not" Mike says. "yeah I am" I fire back quickly. "No, I'm not gunna risk loosing you". "Fine" I slump back and roll my eyes, I'm going any way.

MIKE'S POV

We all got dressed and thought that we should sneak out a few guns from the police station, as it is closed on Fridays. Will and Conner went home an hour ago. We left our bikes in my garage so we didn't have to travel all over town. We all get on out bikes.  So far our bag has food, three butcher knifes we stole from the kitchen, 1 switch blade, a lighter, and a bat with nails going through it to make it more powerful, we found it in the attic, the last time it was used was at Will's house when the demigorgon started attacking Nancy and Jonathan (and sort of Steve),half of the bat sticks out of the bag. Lastly we need to get a gun or two + bullets (can't forget those). 

We pull up. "This is illegal guys, what if we get arrested,we are caring around knives, Lighters, bats even." Dustin says getting off of his bike. "Says the one who took a swig of bear last night at the age of 15" I say hitting him in the arm while walking past him. Dustin sighs "If we get caught  I'm blaming it all on you guys" Dustin says. "Fine" I say shaking my head. I tugged on the door. Locked.  I swear under my breath. "Back door" Eleven says. I nod. I start to walk there, Lucas, Dustin, and Eleven trailing behind me. I turn around. "Eleven, can you be look out?" I ask. "Mike, just because I am a girl doesn't mean I can't steal guns with my boyfriend." She crosses her arms. I stay silent "Yeah, I will be look out. So I can look more innocent" Dustin says. "Fine" I roll my eyes. I am a bit  of going any farther. Dustin was right, this is a crime. Eleven walks past me like its nothing. She pulls a hair tie off of her wrist, she layers hair ties on her wrist to hide her 011 tat. She pulls her hair up with the hair tie in her mouth while walking. I start to follow her, along with Lucas. She raps the hair tie around the bundle of hair she pulled back. Eleven. Eleven is such a bad ass, I have known that since I met her. But it is really hot.  I purse my lips. And keep on going after her. 

We run out with three guns and 11 packs of bullets 5 in each pack. "Shit,shit,shit,shit" Lucas says.  Eleven and I are laughing. We see Dustin motioning us to the bag to dump out items in. We dump them in. And Dustin zips it up. "Lets go to the arcade to get something to drink" Dustin smiles. We all agree. 

We stay at the arcade til sundown. Eleven and I drink sprites. While Dustin and Lucas just enjoy some ice cold water. We play games, laugh and have fun. Because this might be one of the last times we see each other. We exit out of the arcade, and bike to were we last saw the monster.

ELEVEN'S POV

They stand out side the woods, getting there tools ready. Mike had the butcher knife and had a gun on him. The ditched the lighter because they thought it was dumb. I gun. "I'm coming with you" I say. Filling a gun. "No El" Mike says. "Why Mike, Why?". He drops his gun and knife on the ground. "Because I don't want to loose you, I love you to much to risk loosing you one more f-fucking time. I have almost lost you more that once, and I'm not up to loose you again." Tears well in his eyes, the tears well in my eyes to. I drop the gun and look down at my feet. "I have my powers Mike, you don't" I look up at him, then carry on "YOUR GUNNA DIE MIKE!" A tear streams down my cheek. "We don't know yet." His voice cracks. "F-fine, I won't go but you have to promise me this. You will live and... And you will come home a-after you kill it, safe and s-sound" More tears stream out of my eyes.  My voice gets stuck in my throught. "P-promise" I choke out. Mike takes a step closer to me "I-I can't promise you that." Mike starts to cry to. "Than what can you promise me Mike!?" I snap. "I can't promise you any think Eleven, okay, I'm sorry... But if I don't come back to your house by 2:00AM... D-don't get your hopes up. And if I do die... I will still love you, I will love you forever, even in the after life. Even if you find some on new" Mike says. Tears stream out of both of our eyes. "I will never find any one like you Mike. You will always be my number one.". I take a step closer to me. Our faces are inches apart. I sob, "no" My voice cracks.He puts a hand on my cheek.  I close my eyes. "I'm sorry, but I love you, I love you so much" He puts our for heads together. I open my eyes. His breath tickles my lips. Tears stream down his face. "I love you to" I whisper. His soft lips interlock with mine. His lips tastes like the sprite we had today. He pulls away. I keep my eyes closed. Our nose brush against each other. His hand slips away from my face. My eyes flutter open, He's gone. More tears drip down and off of my cheeks. The only remains of him is that sweet, sugary, lemon and lime taste he left of my lips and my tong. I lick my lips. They taste like him. I start to cry even more. "Good bye Mike" I say to no one. Then I start bike back home. 

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

Sorry if this chapter is shitty, I'm so fuck'n tired right now, and there is a lot of things on my mind... SO YA. Be greatful bitches I did posted two chapters of this shit in a week end! (I'm so proud of my self)

ALSO! THAT YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K FUCKING VIEWS!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHITTT! 

I remember last year I made fan fics about a gay ship called Joshler.... (Josh and Tyler from Twenty One Pilots) I POSTED 30 FUCKING CHAPTERS OF THAT SHIT AND GOT 42 VIEWS! And of  you look at my library it has a bunch of gay fan fics about them... At that point I couldn't tell the differance between smut, or just stupid people making Josh and Tyler kiss randomly. So I must have some Joshler smuts on there from like a fucking year ago.... LOL :3 

hahahhhahaha, Never mind, I deleted them off of my list... 

-Charlotte (the stupid)