Boys

WILL'S POV

"You can't live like this forever, Will," Max says hugging me.

"I know. It's just-"

 Max cuts me off, "It's hard with out him. I know. But you have to get over him," 

"Impossible. It's been years and I feel the same heart break as I did the day he died," I wipe away the fresh tears coating my already tear stained face. I asked Max to come over and just help me through this hard time yesterday, so she drove to New York, and now she is in my empty dorm room.

 My dorm mates are total dicks, they wouldn't understand what I'm going through. Most people who live in my dorm room are always out late at night drinking, or having sex with girls. 

"You need to find some one new. Maybe as a distraction and as someone to love," She says in a soft tone, her voice is calming sometimes, but not when she is screaming and shouting swear words at video games, wish is honestly what she does 50% of the time. "There is no fucking way I can find someone new. Conner was the one. And I will never be able to fine the second, as if that's even a thing," I sniffle. 

Max looks around the room for a second. "Why does it smell like white mans jizz in here?" She says jokingly from all the nasty smelling cologne from my dorm mates. I laugh a bit. "But seriously, it smells like Abercrombie and Fitch in here. Like. What the actual fuck," She says laughing a bit more. "Yeah," I giggle a bit.

 "Lets do something fun. Why don't we play some video games?" She smirks, pointing at the TV at the corner of the room. We are very competitive when it comes to video games. I know exactly witch game she is thinking of . "Oh my god. You are so on!" I giggle. 

ELEVEN'S POV

I silently write an essay down on a flimsy, thin peace of paper in Mike and I's room. I like writing essays, there kind of fun for me. It's about 6PM and Mike and I are both done with our classes today. There is a huge party starting at 10 tonight, but Mike and I never go to party's. Instead of getting drunk and dance around like a friggen idiot tonight, Mike and I are going to have a movie night. We bought popcorn and ice cream, all that sort of stuff.

"Eleven! Can you come here please!?" Mike shouts from the kitchen. 

"Okay, give me one second!" I say finishing off the long word. 

I stand up and walk to the kitchen to see Mike holding open the freezer filled with boxes of eggos with that 'Care to explain' facial expression. 

"Uhm. So... I've might have bought...twenty boxes," I mumble the last part. "What was that El. How many boxes did you buy?" He questions looking at me then back at the eggos. "twenty," mumble again but a tiny bit louder again . "A bit louder El?" he smiles knowing what I said. "I ADMIT IT! I bought twenty boxes!" I giggle a bit. "You know what that means, El" He smirks. "TICKLE MONSTER!" He shouts. "SHIT!" I scream running away from him, Mike quickly chases after me. I stand on the couch quickly but before I knew it I was swept off my feet, in Mikes arms being tickled to death. I laugh so hard it sort of hurts. Mike stops. 

"But, twenty boxes. really?" He laughed a bit while raising an eye brow. "YES! The boxes will be gone in no time," I winked. He rolled his eyes playfully. "I need to get back to my essay. Movie night starts at eight after dinner. You're cooking it tonight," I booped him on the noes. Mike let me down from his arms. 

I smiled at myself as I walked back to Mike and I's bed room. I've never been happier and so in love with Mike. Every heart break and fight we've had is all worth it because it has led up to this. 

DUSTIN'S POV

"I'm still trying to figure out my sexuality, James. I'm so fucking confused I don't know what to think any more," I shake my head while biting my lip. I lay on my couch and look up at the fan, spinning and spinning in an endless circle. James  is like my mentor he helps me with my stupid messes and problems I get myself into. Steve is like a mom. But Steve sadly isn't here. It's just James and I, alone in our apartment. "I can't even experiment. I've never kissed any body," I say playing with my curly hair, it's become less curly over the years. I honestly think I've had a huge glow up. I got all my baby fat off, now leaving a nice set of abs, and  my teeth are back. 

"What is the issue here. Are you trying to find out if you are gay, or bisexual, or pansexual, or asexual-" He rambles on. I cut him off

"the thing is. I've never had true feeling for a girl. And I've had a tiny crush on a guy once. But I don't know," Lets face it, I have a tiny crush on a guy. I'm not even sure if it's a crush. I think I like James... I don't know. I don't really know how crushes work. When ever I look at him and he looks at me, I swarm with butterfly's when our eyes lock. Yet I have had that same feeling when I "dated" Jenifer when I was fourteen, and I guess any one could think of it as a crush but I'm not fucking sure. What if i really do like-

"Stand up, and come over here," James snaps me out of my thoughts. "W-why?" I sit up. James pauses, he looks scared but at the same time confidant and... Hot? "I... I'm going to kiss you. Are you okay with that?" He asks. I become really flustered. My heart sinks. And my face becomes crimson red. I've never kissed some one before, what if I fail at kissing. BUT I am able to say I'm not okay with that. But I really need to experiment. And stop the confusion. I take a deep breath. 

"Y-yeah, that's fine," I nod. I stand up. 

I stand in front of him. 

"Just relax. Try not to tense up. Remember. This is an experiment. This kiss, doesn't matter, It's fine if you fuck up on the first try," He says, calming me a bit. I take a deep breath and nod. 

He slips his hand on my cheek, two finger behind my ear, and two fingers resting in front of my ear, his thumb sits under my jaw line. He quickly presses his lips against mine rather harshly but becomes softer as we melt into the kiss. I feel butterfly's, but more intense than I have ever felt before. A warm feeling starts to form in the pit of my stomach. James pulls away. 

"How was that?" He asks, his hand still remains on my cheek. "Damn. That wasn't bad at all," I smile a bit. James nods, "Yeah. I liked it... I'm bisexual, if you didn't know already," he gives me a small grin. "Cool. I think I like boys. I'm just not sure about girls," I smile, looking into his eyes. His hand slips away from my cheek. "Yay! You figured out at least one bit of your sexuality," He pulls me into a hug. "yay," I quietly say in the hug.

I think I really, truly do like James...

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

I need more questions for the Q&A so keep those questions coming! ^-^

This chapter is ACTUAL trash.

Don't freak out on me for making Dustin possibly, maybe, most likely, liking boys. I NEED GAY! Okay, I'm emo and I LIVE for gay ships and all that shit! I've also gotten hate for making Will gay, but if you flip about Dustin liking guys, just calm your tits. 

Also if you need to picture James in this fan-ficccc just imagine the character James from End Of The Fucking World (watch that show if you haven't it's really fucking good)

My mental health hasn't been great at all but people have been helping me get through every thing. I just can't have another slip up or that will feel like game over for me. I love every one who is helping me so much, they give me the best support a girl could need and I'm so blessed to have them! ^-^

So. Yeah.

I love you guys. You guys are amazing and have sweet dreams, or a good afternoon, or a nice morning. :P

-Charlotttte 

Milevenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें