Love is in the air

ELEVENS POV 

It was the end of the day Mike showed me the fort and told me it was getting late. we sat in the fort, just looking around, my eyes wondered to Mike. I still had his watch on, "M-Mike?" his eyes met mine "yeah El?" I showed him that watch "I thought that thing was gone" His eyes lit up. I took it off "It works." he smiled. I clipped it on his wrist. "Your amazing." "Amazing?" "Some one who is really good at every thing, and can do really well in things." i nodded after he said that. "Um, its getting late... I'm gunna go to bed." he gets up, I grab his arm "C-can you sleep w-with me?" I don't want to be alone, and I want Mike with me. "I wanted you to ask that." Mike turned off the light and laid down next to me. holding me in his arms. "good night." I said. "night" he said and then kissed my for-head.

THIRD PERSON POV? ( i guess) 

They got up in the morning.Mike wanted to tell his mom about El. "hey mom. I need to tell you some thing." Mike said with a very scared voice "Ok ,hit me. It wont be that bad right?" she said shrugging "OK... So-" he explained every thing, like EVERY THING. All about two years ago, and the lab, and saving lives, powers, EVERY THING. apart from there relationship... "NO! I am not adopting a child with mind powers who was tested on my the government, I don't give a shit that she saved your life. I am not adopting her." He started crying and walked to Nancy's room. "Nancy, Mom wouldn't adopt El." I said. Nancy letting me cry into her. "Mike, Its ok, every thing is ok, I have an idea." Nancy said patting his head. "Ok, so. Jonathan just left to NYU, so Joyce can adopt her." he nodded. "lets take her then." he said. they packed a bag full of Nancy's old cloths. they got a pillow and skipped school. Nancy walked and Mike rode my bike to the Byers house with El.  

JOYCE'S POV 

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Mike, Nancy, and a girl that look Mike's age. "hey. Whats up." I said letting them in. "So, remember Eleven." Mike said. I nodded. She is that girl who helped us save Will "Well, um, th-this is Eleven." Mike said pointing to the girl. "REALLY! I thought she was dead!" I said hugging her. "So this is a really big question, but since you have space in your house. El needs a place to stay. And my mom wont let her stay at my house. So can she live here." Mike asked biting his lip. "YES! yes, she can live here! I can home school her, and adopt her! Oh its going to be great!"  I jumped around. I showed her the old room with a bed. I got her some bedding and stuff and helped her unpack cloths in her suit case. And Mike stayed with her and skipped school and Nancy went home (because she is still looking for collages). 

WILLS POV

It was 30 mins before class. I was walking to school. There were foot steps coming from behind me... "hey fagot" I looked behind me and it was Troy "what do you want Troy?" I snapped "Oh nothing." Troy said smirking. I turned around and started walking. I felt his hands on my back and he pushed me. my face hit the ground. I was laying side way. then I felt his shoe hitting me in the stomach. He walked away saying "Kill your self gay lord. I got up and saw a kid in my grade standing there in the distance staring at me . He must of seen every thing "Shows over" I said crying. and stood up. walking in the other direction "wait!" he said running up to me. I saw his face. Oh pretty boy. I saw him the other day in class. "Ar-are you ok?" he asked "I-I don't know" I said looking at him. "I'm taking you to my house to get some ice and stuff. I think you need it." He said. I nodded and he put his arm around me because it was limping. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." I said looking at him "My name's Conner, Conner Tice, you?" "Will, Will Byers" He nodded. I got to his house. He put some ice on my cheek "S-so are you actully... gay." he said looking away "I-I am g-gay. sorry"  I said letting a tear roll down my cheek "Oh, Its ok Will. I am to. Don't worry." he said smiling at me "cool". I nodded. And we just skipped school and chatted the whole day. Just to point out his mom and dad were gone for the day. It was 3:00PM pretty much end of school. "I should go now so my mom thinks I have gone to school." I laughed "Ok!" he laughed as well "Bye Conner" I said just about to walk out the door "Wait" Conner said. I looked at him "yeah." "S-so, I was just thinking. uh-um, so, I was w-wondering i-if you w-wanted to go on a d-date with me?" Conner asked looking down. I was silent, he looked at me "I'm sorry for asking you that, I'm ugly and no one would ever want to date me and I under stand if you don't because i'm, stupid,and ugly, and not many people li-" I shut him up by kissing him on the lips, he was to flustered to kiss back  "I would love to go on a date with you". Conner had the biggest smile on his face. "Ok, tomorrow at 6:00PM, Kelly's Diner . I will pick you up if that's good with you." he said "perfect". he kisses me on the cheek "Bye Conner" I smiled "Bye" he smiled even bigger and shut the door. I started walking home completely mesmerized by what happened. my first kiss, fist date! life is great!. I thought to myself as I skipped home. I got home and opened to door to my house. my mom was in the kitchen (as always) "hey mom" I said "hey honey. I have something exiting to tell you." I nodded "Ok what is it." "We have a new house mate." she said smiling "who?" i jumped "Look in John's room." I nodded and ran to Jonathan's room to see Eleven sitting on her bed while Mike was laying on the floor. they were just talking "Hey guys." i smiled walking into the room "El is living here now!" Mike said getting up sitting on the bed next to El. I still had a big smile on my face "Why are you so happy? You just went to school, you have home work. I never have a smile on when I come back. so what brings you home really happy?" He asked "I-I'm just happy that El is here. And I skipped school also." 

MIKE'S POV 

"Oh, then were where you? Because you were not here?" "Oh I was at a dude's house.His name is Conner" he said. "cool" i said nodding. My walkie-talkie went off in my bag. It was Dustin "Guys! some thing crazy just happened to me! meet me at Lucas's place in five!" we all looked at each-other. "lets go then!" Will said running out of the house with me and El catching up to him and riding our bikes to his place. We got into the house. running up to his room "Whats up?" Will said seeing Lucas, Dustin, and Max on the floor next to Lucas's bed. we sat down in there circle. "Ok, raze your hand if you skipped school today" Dustin said razing  his hand. Every body's hand rose "Ok, lets go in a circle on what we did today. I got a girl fren, she is super hot and her name is Tilly" Dustin shared "El and I just talked all day. that was it" I said. every one nodded "I was at a frens house. His name is Conner and we just talked and watched TV all day" Will said. "Max and I did it" Lucas said confidently. Max nodded "WHAT!?" Will said staring at them two "WE HAD SE-" Max said very loudly until I cut her off "Your not pregnant, right"   "No, I can't get pregnant, not yet at least" Max said "Wow, If I were you guys, I would just keep it to myself." Will said. "Does El know... What that means?" Dustin asked. I nodded. "HOW!" Max said "Well, I tought her to read, and while I was in the bathroom, she found John's old book... and read the whole thing... now she knows." I said "Don't read that book guys. there not fun to read." she said. we all laughed. "She knows how to talk more!?" Lucas said. "Yeah I taught her so many words today. also Joyce adopted El and know she is Eleven Byers!" I said holding her hand. "cool" Max said. That conversation was really uncomfortable... "hey guys we should all go to Kelly's Diner!" Dustin said "YEAH!" every one said. "Lets go then!" Will said jumping up along with us.

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING)

Sorry If the last part is strange and cringy. I'm wired like that... Any way bye!

-CHARLOTTE :)