Things just keep happening

*The next day*

ELEVEN'S POV 

I woke up hearing Mike's heart beat. I look at Mike's wrist reading the time on his watch"Mike, Wake up it's 10:00" I said sitting up. He opened his eyes slightly "It is" he softly said in that scratchy morning voice. He looked at his watch. "Oh, What do you want for breakfast?" He asked. I rolled my eyes making that *Are you that dumb* face "eggos. sorry I can't think straight in the morning especially when there's a beautiful face staring at me." he said sitting up with me. I blushed. looking away from Mike hoping her won't notice. "It's really cute when you blush. You don't have to hide it." He said. I looked at him with an even redder face. He softly kissed me. "Lets go eat" he said getting out of bed. I fell back down on the bed "El, come on." he said being sarcastically annoyed "You have to carry me out, and down the stairs" I said smiling. He rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style. He carried me down the stairs and to the dinner table where he sat me down next to Nancy. Mike went to put the eggos in the toaster. The mom and dad sat in front of me "So eleven. Who are your parents?" his mom asked me "Ummm." that's all I said sinking into my chair "KAREN! come into the kitchen with me" Mike said glaring at his mom. She left the table. half way there Mike said "You to Ted" He said making the *come here* motion. He whispers to the. they nodded 'sorry' Karen mouthed. They sat back down at the table silently looking down avoiding eye contact from me. Mike placed a plate of three eggos in front of me. He sat next to me with a plate of eggos in front of him as well. I gobbled up the eggos in seconds because I haven't really had any food in my body for the past 24 hours. "so Mike. Is Eleven you new girl fren" Karen asked. His face lost color "u-uh, n-no, That's gross..." He stuttered. I remember that he told me to pretend to just be frens in front of his parents. "ok" Karen suspiciously said and then nodded.

DUSTIN'S POV

I'm telling Lucas I'm not his fren any more. He tried to rape his girlfren AKA MY FREN. I knocked on Lucas's door. Lucas opened it and let me in. "Whats up?" he questioned because I had an aggravated look on my face "what were you doing yesterday?" I questioned as I set down on his couch. "I watched El die then Max went home with me." "what did you and max do" I glared at him "We talked" he shrugged "What else?" I razed one eye brow "Nothing else we just talked" "Your lying to me, I was there, you forced her to have sex with you!" I shouted because he is always home alone. He was silent "Admit it!" I shouted "I did OK! but there is a reason, A kid from our scho-" I cut him off "save it Lucas! I'm not being frens with some one who forces my fren to have sex with them!" I stormed out pissed because Lucas tried to talk back to me about it. I'm going to Max's house to see how its going. 

LUCAS'S POV

This deal is ruining my life. I went out to the meeting spot. "Mason you need to stop this." I said speed walking up to him "Oh Lucas. We can't. Max is for sure mine now" He said smirking at me "Mason, your just a horny teen who wants to torment others for enjoyment!" I shouted pointing at him "At least your not dead" He smiled  "remember the deal Lucas. If you back out I will kill you, and all your frens"Mason said pulling out his knife. "GO TO HELL MASON!" I said flipping him off and walking away. "So are you quitting the deal or not. because if you are I'm starting with that fag Will!" I he shouted "Will is not a fagot, and I'm not quitting the deal. I'm just done with looking at your disgusting face" I said running back to my house. But what I did not tell him is that I'm talking to Hopper about this.

MASON'S POV

Lucas is crumbling. This is my goal. Now just to get Max. I forced Lucas to give me Max's address. I walked to Max's house. I picked up flowers on the way. I knocked on her door. "Hello" Max said opening the door "Hi" I smiled "I'm sorry but I don't talk to strangers" She said closing the door until I blocked it with my hand "I heard what happened with you and Lucas. It's horrible. It really is. So her is some flowers, not as pretty as you though" I gave her the flowers. She smiled " Thank you, but can I ask?...How do you know?" She questioned "Were close frens" she nodded "well thank you but i have to g-" I kissed he on the lips, cutting her sentence off.