Christina

MIKE'S POV

We open the door to the school. The door slams behind us with a thud making Eleven and I jump a bit. We stair into the almost empty hall way. Only a few kids stand in there fiddling with the locks on the lockers and talking. They are all the kids who didn't go to the party last night. "Where is every body?" Eleven whispers to me as we walk down the hall way. Our foot steps echo through the school. "I don't know..." I say looking all around the hall. We carry on to our lockers. There placed right next to each other.  She opens the lock and the metal, tan locker door swings open showing an old flannel placed at the bottom of her locker and some books on top of it. She is not a organized person. She grabs a few texts books and notes and shoves them in her bag. I open my door and take out my history trapper keeper (binder) and place it in my bag along with some flash cards for biology. I noticed some people eyeing me and Eleven. El and I look around to see Christina walking down the hall way with only Katie trailing behind her. Christina's glossed red lips purse as she walks up to us. Katie looks terrified on the other hand, her mat black bottom lip quivers as she tries to stay a distance from Christina, tears well in her eyes. Her dark eyes are shot with fear. They walk up to us, "Let me guess. You were not having sex in my bath room, were you?" Christina glares at us. "Did you want us to?" I say raising an eye brow. Christina ignores what I just said and carries on, "Why the fuck did you break my window?" she crosses her arms, "Uh, maybe because last time I checked you were planning on to lock us in your house til 5 in the morning." Eleven says glaring back at Christina, through out her statement anger built up through every single word. "Sh-she has a point." Katie's voice trembles a few feet behind her, Christina whips around, "SHUT THE HELL UP KATIE! IT WILL BE YOU NEXT I SWEAR!" Christina 's voice booms through the school, every ones conversation stopped in the hall way and there eyes snapped to Christina. Christina keeps a straight face on wile staring back at every one else, fury flamed through her eyes. Soon the conversation started to come up between the other kids and there eyes were less focused on Christina. "Why isn't Lydia with you?" I ask. "She is in a better place now." Christina says clenching her fists, driving her nails through her palms. "What do you mean?" Eleven asks leaning against the locker. "What do you think it means?" Christina snaps, "Shit, I don't know maybe like twenty other things" Eleven says out of pure sarcasm.  "Christina killed-" Katie says but Christina cuts her off by a quick fist to her face. Katie falls to the ground quickly. Eleven and I take a step back. I holding her clenched shut fist  in front of Eleven's face warning Christina if she goes after her she will be in Katie's position right now. Christina looks at us with rage burning through her face, her nails still dig into her palms, her breathing is really fast. I stair at her nails driving through her palms, I hear an unsettling crackle come from her hands. She just pierced her skin. "ewe" I say under my breath. Blood pools under her nails and drips from her hands. Katie sits on the floor, tears start to drip from her eyes. 'run' she mouths. My eyes shoot back to Christina who has a wolfish smile spread across her face. I look at El. "We have to go" I say grabbing her hand. I  softly tug her hand but she stays in place. "What did you do to Lydia. Because it kind of sounded like that Katie was about to say that you killed her." Eleven takes a step closer to Christina. "Try me" Christina glares at her, "I will, but fair warning sweaty, I can kill you in a heart beat" Eleven says staring Christina down "and I am not joking." Eleven  inches closer to Christina until there faces were a few inches apart. Christina breaths out. "meat me after school, out side, We will settle this." Christina says staring into Elevens eyes with anger flaming threw them. "Great" Eleven smiles then turns away from her and walks up to me. I stair at her surprised, she really is not that much of a violent person I can't believe she did that. "Do you really thing Christina killed Lydia" I ask while we walk together through the hallways. "Yes, I could read her stupid little mind."