3 days. 19 hours. 12 minutes. and 24 seconds.

ELEVEN'S POV

3 days. 19 hours. 12 minutes. and 24 seconds, now 25 since I have last seen Mike.

that means its 7:12PM  

the sun has set about two or one hours ago because the month seems to be descending to winter.

He never came home that night...

I have blocked out every one, I am not able to go to school because every thing reminds me of him, and it shatters my heart into tiny shards. I miss him so much. I have locked myself in my room to avoid any contact with people. Lucas and Dustin slayed that son of a bitch. They said, they all split up and find the monster in there own separate ways.  Lucas and Dustin crossed paths but no sine of Mike. Dustin and Lucas killed the monster by themselves and thought Mike would just go home on his own... But that wasn't the case. 

I have tried talking to Lucas and Dustin, they are convinced Mike died because monster was "brutal, vile, a blood sucking sick fuck." In Dustin's words. But at least they told me that they think Mike died very nicely? I guess you could say nicely.

Crying is all I can do at the moment. I sit in bed, slumped against my head board, crying of all the ways I could have had Mike with me, to keep him safe. But no, I let him go off because he had a point. all I am wearing is a bra and some pajama bottoms, I have been wearing this for a while... Its sort of gross.

I try to distract myself by reading a Stephen King novel  that Will got for me for my "birth day". I just stair at the page. I'm to focused on Mike to read it. A image of his bright smile flashes through my mind, his soft lips I crave to be locked with mine, his dark curly soft hair that smells like warm vanilla, his dark brown pools for eyes, those mocha brown pools that takes me back to the moment we locked eyes, His pretty light brown freckles splattered across his cheeks, and his perfectly shaped eyes brows. I remember the longest time we have been apart, it was a bit more than 24  hours, he was on a school trip, but of the first day there he got food poisoning and started throwing up, and was sent home, I ended up visiting him at his house, I took care of him, even if he was vomiting his guts up I still sat beside him and comforting him. I remember our fist kiss, His soft lips crashing on mine, and pulling away, leaving me stunned. I remember rainy days with him, we would go out and dance and play in the rain. the memories all flash through my head. I start to cry more unknowingly, tears drench the page I am on. I slam the book shut. I look at the clock. 

8:19

I spent that long just thinking about Mike's face, and all the memories we have together. I sigh. I try to remember the taste of his lips and how it felt on my skin and lips. I cry even more... This is getting me no were. My heart aces, every beat just pumps sadness through me... 

I can't keep doing this. I have been doing this for three days.

I have a plan, I'm going out to look for Mike. I'm going to do every thing I can to find him, dead or alive.

I put a white, thick, fluffy coat on. I put on some sneakers. and open my bedroom door. I'm home alone. I get a Mike's middle school bag that he took every were with him. I fill it with a sprite bottle and a bar for Mike. I pack some pain meds if he got hurt, I shoved some more medical stuff in. I grab a flash light and headed out the door. I'm not crying any more, the only thing that are left are tears that stain my face with shiny wet patches. The cold hair slaps me in the face. It's so cold that when I breath out it looks like I'm puffing out smoke from a cigar. His voice rings through my head: "I love you". it might just be three words but they mean the world to me when it comes from Mike. My flash light guides me to the woods after a few minutes. The cold air makes my hand tremble, I start loosing grip of my flash light. I grip it ,tight, witch stops the trembling. I get to the place where I last saw Mike. I take a deep breath in, then out. Making a big puff of condensation from my mouth. You got this, your going to find him... your going to find him alive. I said to myself over and over again in my head.I step into the woods. Darkness surrounds me. Fear pounds against my chest. What is I can't find him, being in the dark is scary enough.