The kiss

MIKE'S POV 

I pulled away from the kiss. setting Eleven down...

All of a sudden she shot up gasping for air. She turned to the other side of me and threw up every thing she had today day. she turned tome. She was pail, very pail. "M-mike. Are you real" She said touching my arm. "ELEVEN!" I screamed and held her like there wasn't a tomorrow. "I thought I fucking lost you. Your my light, my sky, my world! I don't know what I would have done if I have really lost you!" I said crying tears of joy. "I thought I lost you Mike! I fell into a whole and it started burning, it was dark and hot and it had no escape."  She said staring into my eyes, while I'm staring back into her mocha brown eyes. I noticed tears welling up in them "Well your back and safe now." I said pulling her into another hug. "I love you so much Mike" Eleven said sobbing "I love you to Eleven!" I said holding her tighter. "What about Papa, he is here." Eleven asked still in my arms "He is gone, gone for good." i said rubbing her back. "great" she said burying her face into my chest. I couldn't help but think, did she go to hell when she was dead? There is a possibility that can be true because of the way she explained it and all the people she has killed. But I don't care right now, right now she is with me and she is alive and safe. The boys came out of the back. "So we are pretty sure that he put some type of heart stopping poison in her dri- Oh my god Eleven your back!" Dustin jumped "How!" Will jumped "I don't know." I smiled. Conner got a towel and threw it over the vomit. "is Brenner dead?" I asked them "Dustin went to check his pulse. "No" "Kill him." I said "What." Dustin said "Kill him, if he is alive we can't get any one hurt any more. He has done enough to El so you should kill him." they nodded grabbing bats and beating him. El turned her face away from me looking at the boys. I could tell she had a big smile on her face. "He deserves that." she said turning her face to me. we were so close our noses were almost touching. "he really does." I said, then I softly kissed her lips. she kissed back. we pulled away at the same time "Your amazing" She said "No, you are El.". Hopper walked in "Are you guys ok?" he said looking at the room.  "we think so" Will said "can you guys tell me every thing that happened.". Dustin, Will, and Conner told him every thing. "wow." that's all hopper could say. "Do you guys need a ride home?" he asked . we all shook out heads apart from el who's face was still buried into my chest. Hopper then left. "Well, I'm going home with Conner, What about you guys?" Will asked. "I'm going to Lucas's to see whats going on with him" Dustin said "El and I are going back to my house." I said. "Ok then, bye guys." Will said. holding Conner's hand and walking out. "Bye El and Mike." Dustin said standing up and leaving. 

CONNER'S POV

Will asked Dustin to take Will's bike with him

"We should go for a pic-nick under the stars, because after every thing that happened in there, i'm never eating there again." He giggled. how is he so cute all the time, it blows my mind how cute he can be. "That sound's great Will. And me to, I don't trust that place" I laughed. as we walked down the street holding hands. swinging them back and forth. "Will Byers, Why did you kiss me that night? I'm not saying I didn't like it, but why would you kiss some one who is way out of your league" I asked him, because I don't know why, I'm really imperfect. "Because you cute, funny, sweet, not to mention hot, that's why Conner Tice, that's why I kissed you. And don't doubt your self all the time.  You have perfect imperfection's, the ones that make you, you, the ones that make me love you so much" Will said looking up at me. He is a couple inches shorter than me.  5'7 VS  5'3, It's a difference. "You l-love me?" I asked looking down at him. "Who would't, I'm surprised you don't already have a boy fren!" He said looking at the ground. I stopped and faced him. Tilting his chin up. His cheeks were very pink "Will, I love you to". I big smile crept on to his adorable face. I ducked down my neck and softly kissed his soft lips. we both smiled witch ruined the kiss, but that was fine, Our for heads and noses were touching. "I have a question" I said "Ok, what is it?" "Will you be my boyfren?". I did't get a response\. He cupped my cheeks and passionately kissed me. he pulled away. "If you did't get the hint that's a yes." he said taking his hands off my cheeks.

MIKE'S POV

We walked out of the diner just seeing Will and Conner walking down the street holding hands, whats going on between them, Will is straight, Right? Nah, he is so straight, we just tease him because he never talks about girls, it doesn't mean that he doesn't like them. I needed to carry El to the bike. I sat her down, El was just completely . I got to my house and placed her on my bed. "Do you want some water El?" I asked "No" "Food?" "No". Her face was still pretty pail, she looked really tired "All I wanna do is sleep." She said. "ok" I got into bed with her. I put the covers over her and me. She rested my head on my chest. while I have my arm holding her waist. and the other free. Before I knew it, El was softly snoring. I wonder how she started breathing again, was it the kiss perhaps? 

DUSTIN'S POV 

I walked to Lucas's house with my bike in one hand and Will's in the other. I got to his house and walked up to his front door. I rung the door bell but no one answer I know Lucas and Max are in there so I went through the back door. I walked up the stairs and went to Lucas's door "LUCAS GET OFF OF ME!" Max screamed. I put my ear up to the door. "Fine" He growled "WHAT THE HELL LUCAS! YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOUR JUST USING ME FOR SEX!" He screamed even louder. My mouth dropped, The Lucas I know would never do that. "No I'm not!" Lucas quickly fired back. "SAYS THE ONE WHO HAND CUFFED ME TO THE FUCKING BED SO I WOULD'NT MOVE!" She shouted in the same tone. Oh my god... "I-I" Lucas stuttered "YOU KNOW WHAT! SAVE IT LUCAS! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANY MORE! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" She shouted. I ran down the hall way hiding behind a corner. I heard the door open and Max hearing her storm out swearing under her breath. I can't believe that Lucas did that to her... I thought to myself while silently walking down the stairs.

(CHARLOTTE IS TYPING :D)

OOOH SHIIIIT! What is wrong with Lucas. I don't know what to come up with as to why he is being such a dick towards every one. I think I'm just making it because he is just dick.... Or maybe he like got poisoned or some dark shit. Sorry for my typing language in this.. I can't help it, It's just at the intense crap a swear on... But it still not as intense as I want it to be... So things will be coming up. :D Any way, yeah! I have more up coming Ideas. And sorry I am focusing on other relation ships in this. some of it eventually comes back to Mike and El. Sorry that I made Will gay! I HAD TO! Ok, Stranger Things needs more gay, ok! But yeah, I want more diverse characters in this. Like some apart of the LGBTQ+ community and some who have mental illness's (AKA, Conner is one of them). AAAAH I need to stop giving away things. ALSO if you were wondering what Conner would look like he would look like this:

 ALSO if you were wondering what Conner would look like he would look like this:

Its pretty much Jude for The Fosters. But he looks like a Conner... Witch is the name of Jude's  Ex boyfren in the show..

LOL

-CHARLOTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)