Elizabeth's Revenge

Elizabeth's Revenge

     Once Diversity had finished rehearsing for the tour, they all had to go home and pack their bags to leave for London so they can begin rehearsing with the guest performers on the tour.

     Sam left the studio and went out to his car where he saw a very familiar and unwanted girl leaning against it on her phone. He frowns and glares at her. "What are you doing here?"

     Elizabeth looks up and smiles. "Hello to you too." She mumbles. "I thought maybe you and I could talk for a bit, catch up."

     Sam rolls his eyes and folds his arms. "You know the answer is no, and I know that's not what you want. Why are you really here?"

     She smirks and lightly pats his arm. "I just wanted to see how you and that little singer are doing? What was her name, Jade?"

     Sam frowns and looks at her angrily. "Jade and I aren't dating anymore. I thought you would've known that."

     "Oh, I do." She chuckles. "But what I don't know is why."

     "And you're not going to." He mutters.

     "Well, why don't I take a few guesses and you tell me if I'm right?" She suggests. "Cheating?"

     Sam rolls his eyes and walks past her to his car door.

     "No? What about long-distance? Was I right? Did you two end because you keep up with how famous she got?" She questions. Sam ignores her and opens the door, causing Elizabeth to smirk. "Or did you lose a bet and break her heart?"

     Sam freezes and widens his eyes. He slowly turns to face her, wondering how she knows.

     Elizabeth chuckles and folds her arms. "So it's true."

     "Who told you?"

     "Jade." She answers. "Well, indirectly. I overheard her talking about it to her band mates." She lies. "Nice job, Sammy."

     He cringes at the name and scrunches up his nose.

     "Now I get why you wanted me to stay away from Jade, you wanted to hurt her all by yourself."

     Sam quickly shakes his head. "No I didn't! I wanted you to stay away because you're a psychotic bitch who was most likely planning her death!"

    Elizabeth scoffs and rolls her eyes. "I was not. I just wanted to get her away from you."

     "And now she is, so you can leave her alone." He demands.

    "Why? You got what you wanted by hurting her. Why can't I get what I want? She's still in love with you and I need to change that."

     Sam furrows his eyebrows and looks down at her confused, ignoring everything else she just said. "Jade's still in love with me? How do you know that?"

    "Like I said, I overheard her." She answers.

    He lightly smiles at that fact, but then the rest of Elizabeth's words process and he frowns. "Elizabeth, please, leave her alone. If you still love me, really love me, you'll her alone."

    "Why should I?"

    "Because I love her." He says simply, making Elizabeth roll her eyes. "Don't hurt someone I love just because you want to be with me. Especially when it's someone I haven't seen in half a year."

    "You love her?" She chuckles. "C'mon Sam, you're not fooling anybody. If you loved her you wouldn't have told her about the bet. You'd have lied to keep her. You wanted Jade hurt, and so do I." She mutters. "Have fun working on your tour, I'll be sure to tell your precious little Geordie you say hello." She say before walking off to her car.

    Sam watches her drive off and feels his heart race in fear. He turns around and runs back inside Danceworks to the studio where he sees Ashley and Jordan.

    They both turn to face him after hearing the door open and smile. "Hey, Sam. Did you forget something?" Ashley questions.

    Sam shakes his head and slowly nears them. "Elizabeth's back, and she wants to hurt Jade."

    "What?!" They both shout.

     Sam takes deep breaths and swallows a lump in his throat. "She knows about the bet, and she thinks my wanting to hurt Jade is a perfect excuse for her to hurt Jade."

    "Why?!" Jordan asks confused. "You and Jade are over, what does Elizabeth want with her?"

     "She heard Jade talking to the girls about still loving me." He says. "Elizabeth doesn't want Jade to feel anything for me."

     Ashley shakes his head and sighs. "Alright, you need to go to London now and get Jade to listen to you. Do whatever you can." He turns to Jordan and nods. "You go too, maybe you can talk to Jesy and have her convince Jade to talk to Sam."

     "Are you serious?!" Jordan questions. "They hate us!"

     "It doesn't matter Jord, I need to keep Jade safe." Sam says. "I'm sure they'll listen if I can just get Elizabeth's name out before they slam the door.

     "Alright." Jordan sighs. "Let's go."

***

     Jade was sitting on the couch with Elizabeth and Perrie, who they had informed of the plan, as she explained everything that happened at Danceworks.

     "And then he insisted that I shouldn't hurt you because he loves you!" She exclaims.

     Perrie scoffs and rolls her eyes in disgust. "Oh that is the biggest lie I have ever heard!"

     Jade frowns and leans back against the couch, secret wishing she had the chance to hear him say it. No matter how angry and upset she was with him, she still thought of him telling her he loved her. Even though she believed it was all a lie.

     "Well, it's a much bigger reaction than I thought." Jade mumbles. "I didn't think he'd care at all."

     Perrie turns to face her and sighs. "Jade, he doesn't care at all. The only thing he cares about is Elizabeth attempting to hurt someone. She could've said she was going to hurt some random person and he would've gotten all defensive."

     Jade frowns and lightly nods. "I suppose." She sighs and another thought to their plan comes to mind causing her to worry. "What if he comes here to try and warn me? I'm not ready to see him."

     "You're gonna have to be." Elizabeth states, lightly patting Jade's knee.

     Jade swallows a lump in her throat and looks around the room nervously. She had planned on never seeing Sam again, and now with the fact that she might be soon is making her feel nauseous. She licks her lip nervously and takes deep breaths.

     "Jade, relax." Perrie says as she rubs her shoulder. "If you want, I can answer the door and talk to him."

     "If he comes." Elizabeth reminds. "It all depends on just how worried he is." She states. She feels her phone buzz and pulls it out to see a text. "I have to go now, why don't you two get ready for the next part of the plan and I'll come by tomorrow night?"

     Jade lightly nods and Perrie rubs her back. "Okay."

     Elizabeth walks over to the couch where Hatchi was playing with her dog, Honey, and lifts the pup before leaving the flat.

     "You alright, Jade?" Perrie asks quietly.

     Jade lightly shrugs. "I don't know? I'm kinda regretting this plan. All I wanted was to forget about Sam, and now I'm just bringing him back into my life."

     "No you're not. You're getting even with him. You don't even have to see him. Just leave it to me and Elizabeth, all you have to do is follow."

~

~Question Of The Chapter~

Why does Ashley want Jordan to go to London with Sam?