Bait

Bait

     Perrie was sitting in her flat with Leigh-Anne and Jesy while they all wondered where Jade was. When Perrie didn't get a call from Jade herself and only one from Elizabeth, she knew something was wrong and that Jade wasn't where she thought she was.

     Perrie had just told the girls about what the 'plan' was and they both looked at her in disgust. "You didn't really think someone that crazy would get normal that fast, did you?!" Leigh-Anne shouts. "How could you trust her, Perrie?!"

     "I only did because Jade did!" Perrie exclaims, tears in her eyes. "She seemed nice!"

     Jesy groans and angrily folds her arms. "You should've told us before Elizabeth did anything. You should've followed the car to be sure Elizabeth really could be trusted and if she was going where she said she was!"

     "She's had Jade for two days now, who knows what she could've done to her by now?!" Leigh-Anne mutters.

     "I'm sorry!" Perrie cries. "Jade thought that hurting Sam with Elizabeth was what she needed to really move on and I didn't want to stop her from getting the closure she needed."

     The girls sigh and Perrie's quick acceptance of Elizabeth and try to think of ways to find her.

     Perrie rubs her head and frowns. "Should we tell Sam?"

     Leigh-Anne scoffs and looks at her confused. "Why would we do that?"

     "Sam used to date her, surely he knows things about her that could be a clue as to where she would've gone." Perrie insists. "The reason Sam and Jordan came by that day was so Sam could warn Jade about Elizabeth, and the next morning he came by to see if Jade was here."

     "Pez, for all we know, Sam could be a part of Elizabeth's plan." Leigh-Anne states.

     Perrie frowns and scrunches up her nose. "He's not, trust me. I'd give you a reason why you should trust me but you wouldn't believe it." She mumbles.

     Jesy sighs and nods. "If you're sure Sam isn't involved, then it can't hurt to try. Sam owes Jade, saving her could be his debt."

     "Fine." Leigh-Anne mumbles.

     Perrie stands up from the couch and grabs her coat, following the two girls out to their car. Jesy drives them to the flat she remembers going to many times last year, sighing at the memories.

     They get there in about twenty minutes and Perrie knocks on the door, the other two not liking the thought of getting help from the person responsible of Jade's heartache.

     Not long after it opens to a tall bald man who looks down at the three confused. "Um, hi?"

     "Is Sam here?" Perrie asks curiously. "We need his help."

     Terry looks down at them more confused before sighing and taking a step back. "He's out on the balcony. I know you're upset with him, but please don't push him off."

     Leigh-Anne scoffs and Perrie lightly smacks her arm. "We won't. Or, at least, I won't."

     Terry leads them outside where Sam is finishing a cigarette as he looks down at his phone. He looks up when he hears the door slide open and furrows his eyebrows at the three girls, two of whom hate him and one that is slowly accepting him again.

     "Elizabeth has Jade." Jesy mutters.

     Sam frowns at her words and puts his phone in his pocket. "Are you sure?"