Back To Normal

Back To Normal

     Sam watched Jade as she left the studio and got into a car, waiting until after the car was out out of the parking lot before fist pumping and cheering to himself. Jade had forgiven him and agreed to give him a chance to start their relationship the right way, not built on lies.

     For the first time since December Sam actually felt happy. For months he's been pretending to keep his family, Diversity mates, and fans happy, but on the inside he felt like he was dying. But now that Jade has finally said the words he's been waiting to hear, he slowly started feeling normal again.

     Sam turned and made his way back to the large studio room where Diversity were working on their Limitless Tour. He walked into the room with a bright smile on his face and saw the others were just sitting around instead of working on the trampoline bit.

     "You're smiling?" Ike says, becoming confused. "You never smile after talking to or about Jade."

     "Because Jade never forgave me then." Sam grins.

     "Seriously?" Mitchell questions. "She forgave you?"

     Sam nods. "Yeah. And we may or may not be together again, she never really said she wanted me back." He mumbles, quickly becoming confused on just how much Jade's in this. "She said she would give me a second chance, but I don't know if that was directed at trusting me or dating me."

     "Well at least she's forgiven you." Warren states.

     Sam nods and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Let's just hope I don't do anything to screw it up this time."

***

     "Jade Amelia Thirlwall, are you crazy?!" Jesy shouted.

     "Possibly." Jade admitted lightly.

     She had just gotten back from talking to Sam and although Perrie was thrilled that they were going to try and go back to normal, her other band mates weren't exactly happy about it.

     "Jade, he broke your heart!" Leigh-Anne exclaims. "He told you, to your face, that he hated you!"

     "Only in the beginning." Jade assures, still trying to assure herself. Although she had forgiven Sam and and agreed that she would give him another chance, she was still angry with what he did and kept trying to tell herself that Sam really did love her.

     "Jade, are you sure you want to forgive him?" Jesy asks with her arms folded and a protective look on her face. "How do you know you just don't feel like you owe him because he saved your life?"

     Perrie groans, getting annoyed by Jesy's and Leigh-Anne's attempts to chance Jade's mind. "Just leave her alone. It was Jade's decision."

     "Perrie, how could you be so calm about this?" Jesy questions. "You hated Sam just as much as we did, if not more."

     "I don't know." Perrie shrugs. "Sam came by the night Elizabeth took Jade and I just saw it in his eyes. Of course I question it, but he seemed sincere."

     "He seemed sincere when he told Jade he loved her." Leigh-Anne mutters.

     "Because he was." Jade defends.

     "How can you be sure?"

     Jade sighs, frowning at the disapproval. "I know you guys don't like Sam, and I completely understand why, but I forgave him. I still love him, as much as I hate to admit it. If there is a chance that he loves me, I need to find out. And if Sam's just playing me again, then I'll have prepared myself. I'm taking precautions, I won't let him hurt me again."