Thank You

Thank You

     Nearly a week after Jade was returned home, her body had finally gotten over all the drugs Elizabeth gave her. She still felt dizzy every now and then but she was able to stay conscious all day and move around.

    She was sitting on bed with laptop in front of her staring at Twitter when Perrie walked in. "Hey, how are you feeling today?"

     Jade glanced up and lightly smiled at her. "Better, a lot better."

     "Good." Perrie sat down beside Jade and looked at the laptop screen. "Why are you on Sam's Twitter?"

     "I want to thank him for saving me, but just a tweet sounds rude." Jade mumbles. "And I don't want any fans getting the idea that we're together again."

     "So go thank him in person." Perrie suggests with a light nudge. "I think Diversity are still in London?"

     Jade shakes her head. "Pez, you know I can't do that. It was bad enough seeing him those last two times."

     "He saved your life, Jade."

     "He also ruined it." She mutters.

     Perrie sighs and rubs her back, softly kissing her shoulder. "Just go thank him, maybe now you two can finally end this on good terms and you can let it go and move on."

     Jade looks back up at his Twitter and sighs at his picture. "What if he's angry with me?"

     "Why would he be angry?"

     "Because it was my fault Elizabeth was able to do all of that. Sam could just call me an idiot for actually believing her and nearly getting myself killed."

     "He won't." Perrie assures. "Just go thank him."

     "I don't even know where he is." Jade mumbles.

     "That's not true." Perrie says as she points to something on the screen. "Look, Sam retweeted one of Jordan's tweets stating that they're rehearsing for tour today. Don't you remember where their London studio is?"

     Jade groans and runs a hand through her hair. "Fine, I'll go."

***

     When Jade got to the studio she was hoping that Diversity had changed where they rehearsed so she wouldn't have to talk to Sam, but her hopes died when she saw their cars outside.

     If it weren't for Perrie sitting beside her, Jade would've turned around. She wanted to thank him, but she didn't want to see him. After more persuasion and encouragement from the blonde, Jade got out and slowly made her way inside.

     She saw two younger girls with black hair standing beside the hall that led to the studio rooms and bit her lip nervously when they saw her.

     "Jade?" Kim looks at her confused and Ellie follows her gaze. "What are you doing here?"

     "I um- I need to talk to Sam. Is he here?" She asks, mentally cursing at herself because she knows the answer based on his car.

     "Yeah, he's in the back. I'll go get him." Ellie says quietly, walking off to find her brother.

     "I thought you wanted nothing to do with him after what he did?" Kim questions, folding her arms sadly.

     "I don't." Jade mumbles.

     Kim looks at her in more confusion, not knowing about what Sam had done for her the previous week. "Ellie and I didn't know about the bet. I know you think we did, but we didn't."