Theories

When the group got to camp they gathered in the Poseidon cabin for privacy. They all sat in a circle on the floor. "What are your theories, Annabeth?" Piper asked.

"Yes Annabeth, please enlighten us dumb folks," Leo used sarcasm.

"Hey, I am not dumb." Delta denied. She pointed to Percy. "Percy might be," then back at herself, "but I'm not."

"Hey!" Percy took offense. They all started to laugh at him. "I'm not dumb!"

"What ever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night," Leo teased.

Percy crossed his arms and pouted like a child. Annabeth hugged him and kissed his frown away. "We're just joking Seaweed Brain. You're not dumb." They kissed again. Then Piper and Jason started kissing.

"Man, I am so single," Leo thought aloud.

"Same," Delta and Alex replied in unison.

"Guys, we can form the single club," Leo thought with a smile.

"Yeah!" Delta and Alex smiled and said in unison. They all high fived each other. When they all settled back down the couples were still kissing.

"You think they'd notice if we left?" Alex wondered.

"Nah," Delta replied. "In order for them to notice they'd have to come up for air." They all started laughing. When they calmed down they were still kissing.

"Okay seriously guys!" Leo exclaimed. "We were supposed to discuss a prophecy!"

They all finally pulled away. "Sorry about that," Annabeth apologized. "But it was all Percy's fault."

"What?!" Percy exclaimed confused as to why this was his fault.

"Don't mean Annabeth," Piper said. "We all know it was Jason's fault."

"What?!" It was Jason's turn to be confused.

"You're not supposed to lie Piper," Annabeth scolded. "It was Percy's fault."

"You're right," Piper agreed. "We'll compromise. It was both of their faults." Annabeth nodded in agreement.

"What?!" The two boys exclaimed together. They looked at the other three for help.

"Sorry guys," Delta apologized.

"But the single group," Leo began.

"Is staying out of it," Alex finished. The two boys groaned and everyone laughed.

"Okay guys, we need to focus now," Annabeth brought everyone's focus back to the topic at hand. "The first two lines, Poseidon's daughter will race to the stone, To regain her powers and get back home."

"That's pretty self explanatory," Delta commented.

"Yeah, but who are you racing against?" Percy asked.

"That's where the next two lines come in," Annabeth answered. "Against Hecate's son whom will never rest, Until he has the stone and is at his best." Everyone still looked at Annabeth confused. "Seriously? No one?"

"Wait a second," Alex spoke as he thought about it. "Hecate, Hecate," Alex whispered to himself. Then he looked up as he figured it out. "Jack."

"Say what now?" Percy asked making sure he heard correctly.

"How would he even know about the stone?" Jason questioned.

"He has his ways," Alex answered. "And after failing to get the stone of resurrection of course he would go after the stone of power."

Everyone fell silent letting it sink in. Annabeth put her hand on Deltas shoulder who was looking down. She gave it a light squeeze. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Delta nodded.

"Okay," Annabeth nodded not buying it. "Now tell me the truth."

She looked up at Annabeth. "What if Jack tries to control me again? I wasn't strong enough last time and this time I don't even have my powers."

"He won't do anything to you," Annabeth assured her. "I'll make sure if it." Annabeth remembered what she promised Thalia. She would not let Delta down.

"Thanks Annabeth," Delta smiled.

"Of course." She turned back to the others.

"How do we stop Jack?" Piper asked.

"I'll tell you how, I'll kill him," Percy sneered.

"No Percy," Annabeth disagreed. "We don't go there. The next line says, Hermes son can stop him though."

"That's has to be me," Alex spoke.

"It is," Annabeth agreed. "The next line says, As two brothers fight in the glow."

"So it is me," Alex confirmed. "But what does it mean in the glow?"

"I don't know either," Annabeth admitted. "I also don't get the final lines, When the clock resets you will know, Athena's daughter in the tombs. It has something to do with me, but that's all I understand."

"I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Leo commented.

"I guess so," Annabeth reluctantly agreed. "Well get some rest guys, we leave tonight." Everyone nodded and stood up. When all of a sudden there was a knock on the door.