Talking (For Real This Time)

PLEASE READ A/N AT END 

Delta was sitting at the edge of a lake picking at the grass. She didn't like it when people fought, especially because of her. Having grown up around a lot of fighting, she never liked it. She ran off not because she was mad at Percy, because she wasn't. She ran off because she was scared. In her experience when yelling started so did the violence, so she got herself out of there out of habit.

Delta was just staring at the grass as she picked at it when she felt a presence sit next to her. "Go away Annabeth."

Annabeth looked at Delta confused. "How'd you know it was me?"

"The same way you knew where I was," Delta replied as she looked up at her. "Why'd you have to tell them I still hear Jack?"

"Because they deserved to know," Annabeth answered. "You asked me to kill you Delta."

Delta looked back down. "Change your mind yet?"

"No, I have not changed my mind. And I never will." Delta kept picking at the grass. Annabeth sighed and looked out at the lake. "Is it worse?"

"Yeah." Delta looked out at the water as well. "The closer we get to him the worse it gets."

"We'll stop him," Annabeth assured as she looked back at Delta. "I know it."

Delta met Annabeth's eyes. "That's the thing, you don't know it. We weren't able to stop him last time. If you forgot I kinda died."

"Yeah but this time we know what he's doing. No one will die."

"I really hope so."

Sorry for not updating for a while and that this chapter is hella short, but I wasn't really done with it. I decided to just update it because it's been a while and I kinda don't have any motivation to write the rest right now. I wonder why I don't have any motivation *cough cough depression cough cough*. Anyways sorry for not updating and having no motivation, but I hope you enjoyed what I had tho you probably didn't