Unexpected Visitor

Everyone looked towards the door confused. "Who would be here at five in the morning?" Leo asked.

"I don't know," Percy said slowly as he stepped towards the door.

Someone knocked again. "Percy!" They yelled.

"Wait a second," Percy said as a smile creeped up his face. "I know that voice." He quickly went over to the door and opened it. "Tyson!"

"Percy!" Tyson yelled back happy to see him. They shared a quick hug.

"What are ya doing here man?" Percy questioned.

"I wanted to visit Percy," Tyson replied.

"Ok, am I the only one that's lost?" Delta spoke up confused as she had never met Tyson or heard of him. (I don't know if she has or not, so just go with it)

"No, I'm lost too," Alex agreed as he had never met him either.

"Delta come here," Percy waved her over. Delta walked over hesitantly. He turned to Tyson and put his arm around Delta. "Tyson, met Delta, your sister."

Tyson grew a huge smile as Deltas eyes bulged out of their sockets. "SISTER!" Tyson yelled happily and hugged her. Delta slowly brought herself to hug back.

When they let go Delta looked at Percy. "So I have a brother that's a cyclops," Delta stated and Percy nodded with a smile. "And you never thought to tell me!"

Percy chuckled nervously. "It slipped my mind?"

Delta turned back to Tyson who was still smiling. A smile grew on her face. Percy was lucky she thought this was pretty cool. She shouted as she opened her arms, "BROTHER!"

"SISTER!" Tyson shouted back and they hugged again.

Percy feeling left out shouted, "BROTHER!" and joined the hug.

When they pulled away Tyson walked into the cabin and saw the others. "FRIENDS!" He shouted and gave them all a hug. When he reached Alex he turned to Percy confused. "Percy has new friend?"

Percy nodded. "That's Alex. He's a new friend."

Tyson turned back to him and gave him a hug. "I am Tyson. Percy is my brother and Delta is my sister."

Alex nodded with a smile. "So I've heard."

Tyson turned back to the others. "What is happening?" He asked as to why everyone was gathered in the Poseidon cabin.

"We got another quest," Percy answered. "We were just discussing the prophecy."

"Can I come?" Tyson asked with a smile.

"I don't know, big guy," Percy hesitated. "It's going to be really dangerous."

"The sea of monsters was dangerous," Tyson remembered.

"Yes, but-"

"And I came then. So I can go." Tyson smiled. Percy was at a lost for words.

"This is different, Tyson," Annabeth helped her boyfriend.

"How?"

"Because if we fail," Delta spoke to Tyson making him look down at her. "We're all going to die."

"But Percy never fails," Tyson argued. "So you will be fine."

"So you understand, big guy?" Percy asked. "You can't come."

"I understand," Tyson assured. "What do we do now?"

"Well me and you need to catch up," Percy answered. "Let's go." The two walked out together.

"Me and Piper are going to hang out," Jason said as he and Piper walked out of the cabin hand in hand.

"And me and Alex are going to blow stuff up," Leo stated as he put his hands on his shoulders.

"We are?" Alex asked. Leo nodded. "I mean, we are." Then they jogged out of the cabin leaving Annabeth and Delta.

Delta expected Annabeth to leave so she looked down and kicked the floor as she was thinking. Annabeth looked at her and knew what she had to do. She walked over to the door and then turned back to Delta. "Ya coming or not?"

Delta looked up at Annabeth surprised, but quickly smiled and followed her out of the cabin.