Blame The ADHD

In honor of my birthday I have decided to bestow thee with a chapter. Enjoy.

Later that night the group of seven were gathered at atop of the hill getting prepared to leave for the quest. Percy went to gather the pegasi.

"What's taking so long!" Leo groaned. "Percy's been gone forever."

"It's been three minutes, Leo," Annabeth pointed out.

Leo looked at her surprised. "It has?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "Well then." Everyone chuckled at him. "Don't judge meh! Blame the ADHD."

Then Percy came back with seven Pegasi including Marie. "Where you been boss?" Marie asked Delta when they reached them. "You didn't tell me you were back from the dead."

"Sorry Marie," Delta apologized. "But I've been a little busy."

"Yeah yeah, don't do it again."

Delta held up her hands in surrender. "I wouldn't dare." Everyone laughed at their interaction.

"So Percy, you have the nectar and ambrosia?" Annabeth asked to make sure they had everything.

"No, why would I?" Percy asked confused.

"You were supposed to get it."

"I was?! I thought Jason was getting it!"

"I thought Piper was getting it!" Jason defended.

"I thought Leo was getting it!"

"I thought Annabeth was getting it!"

"I thought Percy was getting it!"

Then they all started to argue about who was going to get it. Delta slowly walked over to Alex who was watching the others amused. "These guys are idiots," Delta, oh so wisely, observed.

Alex chuckled. "Tell me about it." He looked down at her. "You have it, don't you?"

Delta dramatically put her hand over her heart. "You know me so well." She pulled out a bag of ambrosia and a vile of nectar.

Alex looked back at the others. "You think we should tell them?"

They both looked at each other and exclaimed in unison, "Nah." They started to laugh.

The others heard them and looked at them with suspicious eyes. "Why are you laughing?" Annabeth questioned.

"Um," Alex so wisely said.

"I told him a joke," Delta saved them.

"What is it then?" Piper asked suspiciously.

"I don't know if I should say it," Delta hesitated.

"Why not?" Jason questioned.

"It's pretty racist," Delta answered. Delta actually did have a joke in her arsenal, but it was indeed racist.

"Ooooo I love racist jokes," Percy smiled. The others all looked at him weirdly and his smile fell. "Is that not something I should say out loud?"

Annabeth put her hand on his shoulder. "You should never say that, Seaweed Brain." Percy nodded.

"Yeah we don't believe you actually said a joke, Delta, so you're gonna have to say it," Leo was blunt.

"Fine, but you asked for it," Delta cleared her throat. "Why does Beyoncé sing 'to the left to the left'?" They all shrugged. "Because blacks have no rights." (Sorry if you take offense it's just a joke) Percy and Alex started to die from laughter. Jason and Leo gasped but quickly started laughing. Piper and Annabeth gasped and gave a few chuckles.

"That's so bad!" Piper exclaimed.

"I know but that's why it's funny!" Delta exclaimed through her own laughs. After a while everyone finally calmed down. "Oh, on a completely separate note," Delta pulled out the nectar and ambrosia, "I have the nectar and ambrosia." They slowly turned their heads at her and glared. "Um, guys?" Delta took a step back as they took a step forward. "I'm sorry, okay." They took another step before starting to chase her. "I said I was sorry!"

"We don't care!" Jason shouted back.

"But what about Alex? He knew too!"

Percy, Jason, and Leo stopped chasing Delta and turned to Alex. "Uh oh," Alex said. Alex gestured back to the camp. "You know I just remembered, I have to walk....my fish!" He yelled as they started to chase him. After a while they stopped and everyone collapsed out of breath outside the Big House.

"Weren't we supposed to do something?" Leo asked having forgotten through everything.

"I don't know," Delta replied. "I feel like we were."

Then Chiron came out of the Big House in his wheelchair and looked at the demigods confused. "Weren't you supposed to start your quest by now?"

Everyone looked at each other with wide eyes. "That's what we were forgetting!" Alex exclaimed.

They all jumped up and started to run back to the hill. "Thanks Chiron!" Percy shouted back to him.

Chiron watched them still confused. "You're welcome?"

Question: Does it make me a bad person if i enjoy racist jokes? I mean, I'm not racist I just think they're funny. Anywho, hope you enjoyed the chapter. PEACE!