Nostalgia & San Diego

When Delta arrived back at where her friends were they were all yelling at each other. She could only make out a few words from all the overlapping like: where, she, your fault, you were closest. Stuff like that. She walked a bit closer to them. "Guys." No answer. "Guys!" Still nothing. "GUYS!" They all finally shut up and turned towards her direction.

"DELTA!" They all screamed at once and ran over to her to hug her. After they finished that all asked at the same time, "What happened?"

"Hades happened," Delta replied vaguely.

"What did he want with you?" Percy asked confused.

"Oh ya know, some Uncle Time," Delta answered and everyone looked at her confused. Delta held up her hands in defense. "His words not mine." That's when everyone noticed that her arm was bleeding from the dog bite.

"Are you okay?" Annabeth asked worriedly.

"Mm?" Delta then remembered her arm and looked down at it before looking up. "Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"That looks really bad though, Delta," Piper pointed out. Everyone agreed.

"Fine if y'all are so worried Percy can heal it," Delta offered. Percy immediately grabbed her hand and dragged her to a conveniently placed stream. He used his powers to heal her quickly. When he finished Delta looked at her arm nostalgic. She missed being able to do that herself. They both went back to the group. Delta held up her arm. "See good as new." After everyone inspected her arm they all finally mounted their Pegasi and were off.

——

The group had been flying on their Pegasi for hours and finally reached San Diego. They landed on a building and dismounted.

Leo fell to his knees, "OH SWEET ZUES THE GROUND! I HAVE MISSED YOU!" He started to kiss the rooftop as everyone stared at him like he was crazy. Well, technically he is pretty crazy, but that's beyond the point. Piper walked over to him and picked him up by his collar making him stand as she started to scold him.

Delta chuckled at the scene but focused her attention on Marie. She walked them away from the group and out of earshot. She stroked her mane as she spoke, "Marie, if something happens and we're not back in seventy two hours-"

"Nothin's gonna happen boss," Marie interrupted.

"If we're not back in seventy two hours," Delta continued ignoring her interruption, "you and the other Pegasi get back to camp. Also, tell Chiron something big might be coming. Okay?"

Marie nodded. "Okay boss."

"Delta come on!" Percy shouted from the roof exit waiting with the others.

Delta sighed. "Goodbye, Marie." She turned around and walked to the others.

"What was that about?" Annabeth asked her.

Delta forced a smile. "Nothing. Let's go." With that they all walked down the stairs and quickly exited the building.

They started their way to the docks, but Leo and Percy kept getting distracted. They had to keep pulling them away from shops. It took a few hours because of them, but eventually they reached the docks. They saw a little shack and walked over to it.

"Hey we're looking for Roger," Annabeth, being the most mature one, asked.

"Who's asking?" Someone said from behind them. They all turned around with a bit of a jump and saw a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes, but that's wasn't all. He had goat legs. Roger was a satyr.

HA I lied I did update again, but now I probably won't so don't hold your breath. I'll try to update tomorrow so stay tuned. PEACE!