Someone *cough cough Delta* Does Something Stupid

Delta waited till everyone was asleep. Once she knew everyone was she took the drachma from Annabeth's pouch and tiptoed out of the room. She slowly opened the door making sure to be quiet as possible, and snuck out. When she closed the door behind her she breathed a sigh of relief. She ran out of the building and toward the docks.

Once she got there she saw Roger waiting by his boat. "What took you so long?" He asked her.

Delta looked at him confused. "How'd you know I was coming?"

"I could see it in your eyes. You were going to that island with or without them. And right now it's without them," Roger informed.

Delta looked at him a second. "You're smart I'll give you that." Delta pulled out the ten drachma she stole and extended it towards Roger.

Roger took the ten drachma and then looked at Delta. "How'd you know it was ten? I never said."

"Your first price was seventy, ten for each of us. It's simple math."

Roger chuckled. "You're smart I'll give you that," he repeated her words from early. "Now come on, you're gettin' to the island before sun rise."

Delta followed Roger onto his boat. It seemed to be a fishing boat. Probably as disguise not to draw suspicion to it. Wouldn't want mortals asking for rides. Once they were boarded they set off. After a while the island was coming into view. "Prepare yourself," Roger told her. "It's about to get bumpy." As if right on time a storm started and waves were splashing hard against the haul.

Delta had to grip the side of the boat to prevent herself from falling overboard. "What the hades just happened?!" Delta had to scream over the wind.

"Once you get close enough to the island a storm always starts so you'll die before you get there! The gods don't want anyone stealing the stone!" Roger steered a hard right causing Delta to tumble to the right side of the point. "Sorry!" After a while the storm finally cleared as they finally reached the island.

Delta was about to get off when she realized something. "Wait has anyone else asked you for a ride here?"

Roger thought about it. "Yeah some kid. Never said his name, but he seemed sketchy. Why?"

Delta shook her head. "Nothing." Jack was already on the island. What if he already had the stone and was waiting to kill them? What if he had the stone and was gone? She'd die on the island, but she knew she had to figure out for certain. She got off the boat and stepped foot on the island. Once she did she felt a tug at her leg. As if a clamp just closed around her leg keeping her on the island. She turned to Roger. "Thank you."

Roger nodded. "No problem. Don't die on me kid, okay?" Delta nodded and Roger set off.

Delta turned towards the woods. She took a deep breath before running in.

Dang two update in a day, I'm doing well. Hopefully I can keep this up for tomorrow as well. Love ya guys and PEACE!