Delta

Everyone was running towards the explosion fearing the worst. Is Delta hurt? Dead? They had to find out. They kept running and running till finally they reached a clearing with five foot deep and a ten foot width hole. There was still some smoke in the air causing them to cough. They looked around the clearing and didn't see her at all. "DELTA!" Percy called for her. No answer.

"Maybe the blast blew her into the woods," Annabeth thought aloud. "We should spilt up." Everyone agreed not caring that that could be dangerous. They just wanted to find Delta.

They were searching for a while calling out her name, when finally Annabeth found her. "I FOUND HER!" She called out so everyone could her and get to her. Annabeth kneeled down next to her tears in her eyes. Deltas whole chest and stomach was covered in severe burns along with parts of her face, arms, throat, and legs. Everyone finally reached them and just stared at the condition Delta was in.

"Is she..." Alex couldn't bring himself to say the word as tears feel from his eyes.

Annabeth finally came out of her trance as she grabbed her wrist to check her pulse. "She's still alive, but her heart is slowing down. Percy you have to heal her." Percy didn't say anything and continued to stare at his almost dead again sister. "Percy!"

"What?" Percy asked as he snapped out of his trance and looked at Annabeth.

"You can save her," Annabeth repeated. "Just heal her."

Percy nodded and kneeled down next to Annabeth. He took out his water bottle and used his powers to take the water out. He made the water cover the palms of his hands. "Okay. Here we go," Percy talked to himself hoping that this would work. He put his hands on Deltas stomach letting the water do the rest. The water traveled along her body healing every burn. After a while all the burns were gone and and Percy took the water back releasing it to the floor.

Everyone stared at Delta wondering the same thing. Why wasn't she walking up? Finally Leo spoke it, "Why isn't she waking up?"

"The water doesn't heal internal damages she may have," Annabeth answered. "She could still die."

Annabeth checked her pulse again. She couldn't find one. Tears fell from her eyes and she cried on top of Delta. Just seeing her reaction the others knew as well. They were all silently crying over Delta. Delta was dead. And they knew that this time she wasn't coming back.

Sooooooooooo Deltas dead.......again...........for good...........PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I'm sorry 😅 I love you guys? Don't hate me I'm sorry 😭 Anyway I won't update again until like Saturday because I'm going out of town. Wow I kill Delta then don't update again.........I'm a bitch go ahead and hate me. Hope you enjoyed tho you probably didn't. PEACE!