+1+

+Chapter 1+

*not edited*

Aviana

Tears rolled down my face as my mother sent another kick to my stomach. I didn't make a sound as that would just make my mother happier knowing I'm in pain. "You little s**t, dinner was disgusting" she hissed at me repeatedly kicking me.

I'm sure you are all wondering, who I am? Well, I'm Aviana Dean, Daughter of Sarah and Daniel Dean, sister of Cole Dean. My parent's hate me and call me a mistake and a waste of space. They abuse me and so does the rest of the pack and my brother and sadly as the Alpha's, no-one cares for/about me. Cole found his mate and is soon going to be the Alpha, but his mate is very mean her name is Shelby Gram and I hate her, 

I hate everyone. Currently, I'm being beaten because the dinner wasn't nice.

"Your mate will reject you when you meet him" She smirks kicking me once more before walking off. Tears slipped down my face as I clutched my bleeding stomach. I used the hand railings to support me as I went up the stairs to my cell of a room. It was painted grey, the windows had silver bars and it was pretty small. It had one light bulb, which didn't work anyways so I used the window as my source of light. The door was bars and silver was the part to open close and lock so my palm was filled with blisters. My parents made me work to earn money for myself because they didn't give/ or do anything for me, but I didn't care.

I opened the door wincing as the silver burnt my hand. Oh If I forgot to mention I'm a wolf, never shifted, my parents won't allow me. I sat down on my thin mattress which I bought by myself. I grabbed my first aid box and helped myself, I learned from when I once worked at the hospital until they found a better person. I don't blame them, I'm not really fit for working at a hospital.

Once I was done cleaning up my injuries. I started the packs homework. The only source of information I had were the thick textbooks and occasionally my lid open phones if they hadn't been destroyed and I had to buy another. The pack homework was done very fast meaning I had time to sleep before having to go clean up. The women at the pack never did any work, they only present my work as theirs and if it isn't good I get the beat up even if they presented it. Sick right? My life was good until I turned six, I don't even know what I did. I turned on my bed and started crying, my life was such a mess.

Night had soon come, meaning I had to go and clean while the pack slept. I gathered all the strength I had before going down the steps. The steps creaked sometimes so if I wasn't careful anyone that heard will beat me. I packed the plates and washed them, before placing them away. I mopped the floor and swept dusting everywhere. I went out and bought more groceries with the little money I had. Sometimes they gave me money to buy stuff, but that happened once every two months and werewolves eat a lot. I stocked the groceries before preparing mid night snack's and taking it too all the 1567 members of the pack. The people at the grocery store sometimes allowed me take things for free, when I couldn't pay because they would eat out of it.

The only moment of kindness I felt.

I cleaned the living room and everywhere else, packaging all the pack teenagers homework, to give them tomorrow. I didn't go to school so their homework helped my learn a thing or two, which was the only bonus in my life. Yay me!!! (Not being sarcastic). Once I was done I went to bed and slept for a few more hours.

⭕⭕⭕

Okay so I'm done with the very first chapter and to inform you all I spent a lot of time making it. Jokes It took  few minutes. I need someone to teach me how to do the few second video's.

                           -I.Y.F 💉 -