+15+

Cole

We got ready to go to Aviana's pack. Shelby placed a kiss in my lips to calm my nerves. "Honey, Jacob you need to stay with auntie Jasmine" Shelby said looking at our son. He nodded and hugged us both before going into his aunties arms then we both got in the car and left.

It took us many hours but we finally got there. I helped Shelby out and soon the Luna and Alpha came to escort us. "I'm Aviana The Luna and my mate Tyree the Alpha" She said interlacing their fingers together.

They took us to an office and we all sat. "We are here to discuss something serious. Initially my mate called u here yo torture all of you but we decided against it, however we decided to take it to the court to decide" Me and Shelby gasped our eye's widening we would be punished severely and we both new that. "We are so sorry" I said but she laughed.

She freaking laughed. "Sorry, oh the word sorry how many times did I say it but who listened they only laughed and hit me. So don't your dare, walk in here thinking sorry fixes everything!!! Sorry wasn't in your dictionary then so it isn't in mine now!!!!" She said her eyes turning black "Leave now, before you die!! And take Gary" Tyree said pulling Aviana to him.

I grabbed Shelby and left quickly, not before taking Gary who looked somewhat thinner.

Aviana

The rage that burned in me was so hot it could burn thousand pack's and still be blazing hot. How dare they, I was so annoyed and angry I wanted to rip the baby right out of Shelby and kill them but I had to restrain myself. I hugged Tyree and cried in his arms I felt so destroyed after many years of torture they wanted to come back and think I would accept so easily, they had many things coming their way.

"Tyree I feel so bad within me, how can I control my wolf I almost ripped the baby right out of Shelby" I said shaking violently as I cried. "Its okay baby, you'll learn how to" He said kissing my lips. I sighed and kissed back removing his shirt. "What?" He said looking at me "shh" I said placing my finger on his lip and kissed him.

We were on it all day long till I was tired and hungry. I felt like my legs where on fire and would soon fall so Tyree carried me to the kitchen and placed me in my seat "Thanks" I smiled he got us both food and we rushed it he kept squeezing my thigh to ease the pain "sorry Avi" He whispered and I smiled I did initiate it.

I sat on Tyree's lap ad he spoke to the council arranging a date for the trial and punishments. "We can do then" He said "thank you" and he cut the call and smiled at me. "Avi revenge time" He said and I smiled. "When?" I asked.

"Two weeks, on Friday we'll let your brother know tomorrow" he said earning a nod from me.

-Next day-

My whole body was on fire and I wanted Tyree. I removed my clothes which made it a little better. I grabbed my phone and dialed Tyree's number "my body is on fire!!" I screamed into the phone he chuckled and muttered a coming.

Few second later he opened the door and there and rushed to me "You're in heat" He said. What the. "What is heat?" I asked blushing. " I don't really know how to explain but-" I growled as the fire kept increasing. "Must mate" I said and immediately blushed looking away. " He chuckled and put his hand on my stomach making the fire reduce. "More of that" I moaned and he laughed loudly removing his hand making me hiss and put his hand back.

"Tyree can't others help" I begged and he growled "Mine" He said pulling me to his. "You need to be pleasured" He said blushing.

"Do it then" I cried out.

He did just as asked and my body back to normal he said it might last a week so I can't leave the room and I replied with an okay as I lay in his arms.

A/N: I deserved to be clapped for 👏👏👏👏👏👏 this was not easy at all but I did it and skipped the dirty parts. I'm not 18 or something I don't know how to write very well I'm young very young. I don't like stress and that's what I'm getting. So what I made mistakes or something's don't make sense. Its not edited it won't be till a very long time so comeback when it is if you want to be a dudy head. For all of you being helpful thanks so much I haven't updated I was on a plane. A plane the kind that flyes. (Which plane doesn't?) You ask. (The ones that haven't been completed or that are broken😂😂😂) I'm so bad at this 😂😂. Bye anyways