+10+

Authors note: This chapter is going to be in 3rd person's view and I wanna give a shout out to TheSadGirlYouKnow.

+Chapter 10+

*not edited*

Her brothers pack had become a mess without her, all the bills had pilled up, the food wasn't good the rooms where dirty, no home work was being done. They hadn't realized all she did for them until now. "Who's in charge of making the food?" Cole asked. Shelby shrugged and continued painting her nails. They had given birth to a boy and she was currentlly pregnant for a girl. "Can you focus" He shouted at her.

"I think it's Rebecca today" She said rolling her eyes. Since Aviana had left the pack had became such rubbish. Shelby couldn't do any hand work she was just that lazy. The pack had realized what terrible Alpha and Luna that they had and wanted to leave and form another pack. His mother had died in a rouge attack which was sad and a depressing moment for the pack but Cole made the pack somewhat happy.

Although His mother Sarah was a total snob, the pack loved her because she could do things with her hands and prepare food most especially. Cole stayed in his office hungry and tired. He had worked his butt of all morning while Shelby walked around pregnant and buying things, now he began to know how useful his sister was and regretted everything.

Rebecca brought his food an hour later and he dug in finishing the food I'm under five minutes. He called for Rebecca and gave her back the plate. Rebecca is the only one who was half as good as Aviana. How he missed her so much. He remembered vividly why they began to hate her.

~FLASHBACK~

It was December 5, Aviana's sixth birthday. They had decorated the place specially for her because she said she wanted a big six year old birthday. They had put her in a red sparkly dress and nice flats with her hair in a bun. Cole was 8 by this time. Their Grand parents had come over to visit them and to celebrate with Aviana. "Hey grand pa and grand ma" Cole said smiling at them. They smiled back hugging him before going to visit his sister.

Aviana had seen them and gave them a squishy hug. "Aviana honey why don't you and grand ma and pa go on a walk then come back later?" Sarah askedAviana nodded very excited and dragged them out with her. She strolled  with them outside and they talked and played until the grandparents smelled rouges. They told her to run and get help and by the time she got there and they went back her grandparents where dead. They killed the other rouges and began to hate her.

~END~

He smiled at the memory of the good time with his little sister and wiped a tear and went back to focusing on his work.
Night had soon reached and Shelby and her friends where just getting home. They each had almost ten bags for themselves. Cole sighed as he saw the bags they carried and all from expensive shops. She of loaded and they went to bed.

Cole not so happy.

⭕⭕⭕

So hey guys, how are we all doing today. Hope you guys enjoyed this crappy chapter. Sorry for the late  update. Henry above