+3+

-Chapter 3-

*edited partially*

Aviana

Morning had come and gone and I was getting ready to help my mother and the Luna buy things for the upcoming ceremony.

"Viana hurry up gosh, it's not like you're going to look good anyways" Shelby said and my mother Sarah laughed. I sighed brushing my hair before rushing out. "Sorry" I mumbled and they slapped me, then gave me their bags to hold.

"Which store first?" I asked in the least rude way possible. Shelby pointed at a store and we both went in. "How may I help you ladies?" The woman asked smiling towards my mother and Shelby then gave me a disgusted look.

"We would like to look at some fancy dresses" my mother smiled putting her arm around Shelby. The woman nodded and motioned for them to follow.

Shelby put on a red armless dress, that flared at the end, it wasn't very pretty it was for someone less curvy so it hung of her curves. "It doesn't really fit you" my mother said Shelby nodded and put on a green long sleeve dress. It was worse than the others it was like a night dress. "Nope change to another one " The lady said, she tried on many more before settling for a nice pink dress that was armless and had sequence and showed some cleavage.
"Nice" my mother clapped and she told the lady we were taking the dress.

My mother tried on a yellow dress, that had sequence at the front and open back. "Its very nice" Shelby said. I nodded, "we will take it" my mother said. The Lady nodded. "What about her?" She said pointing to me. "I won't be buying anything I can't afford anything here" I mumbled she nodded before attending to my mother and Shelby.

They handed me both their bags before we went to another store, filled with very nice and expensive clothes. Shelby picked out a purple dress, that had one arm and was like a crop top, around her stomach there was net before the rest was the cloth and it was very nice.

My mother nodded in approval then she saw a really pretty blue dress, that the top was really thick and had not on the fabric and under it was blue she looked like a Queen. The clothes weren't as expensive but they were still very expensive. "Anything you can afford?" My mother asked smirking at me. I shook my head, then they went to pay. After paying they gave me the bags to hold then we went to one more shop.

The shop was filled with young teenagers, but it had an adult section. I spotted a black dress and went for it, it was very long and had net like arms and I could afford it.

Shelby and my mother laughed at how the dress was so plane but I loved it. My mother picked another blue dress that had thin arms and was some what like the other one, while Shelby picked a very pretty dress, the whole back was open and the arms were very thin.

We paid before we went to the shoe shops. We got 7 shoes three for Shelby one for me the rest for my mother. The shoes were very very nice. Since I knew had to do hair and makeup and nails we were going to do that tomorrow. Today is my Best day ever I wasn't abused. That whole ceremony was ready.

⭕⭕⭕

Well at least we know they have a heart. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and our lovely Shelby is above. To be clear Shelby was once nice to her something happened, you shall find out. Bye.

-I.Y.F💉-