+7+

-Chapter 7+

*edited partially*

Aviana

Darkness was all I could see and somehow I felt more comfortable and safe than I had been since I was six.

I heard some voice's but I just remained quiet and still, maybe I was dead like I had wished. Thank you moon goddess. I prayed. Slowly the darkness became bright and my eyes started opening against my own will. Darn it.

"She's awake"

A female voice said, before kneeling down beside me I turned my head towards her and she smiled at me. "Hey honey how do you feel?" She asked.

"Broken" I mumbled so low, I wasn't sure she would hear me.

She tried to hug me but I backed away.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot" she said pulling back. I nodded and some time later someone opened the door and the smell of fresh flowers and a clean forest hit my nose.

What was that? I tried asking the voice in my head.

Mate she replied I nodded in my head and studied this "mate" guy. "How is she doc?" He asked the lady taking a seat close to me. "Not good" The doctor said.

"Honey can you stand up?" She asked I nodded grabbing the edge of the bed as my support. She took my height and weight before allowing me seat down. "What's her height?" The guy asked. "She is a 5'9 and weight's 55kg, she is very underweight." She said, then looked at me "when last did you have a proper meal?"

"when I was six" I whispered and she gasped while the guy growled.

"Sorry" I mumbled as tears welled up in my eyes, now I was going to get beaten.

"What's a mate please, because a voice in my head said mate when he came in" I murmured.

"Honey a mate is like your soul mate, someone you spend your life with and the voice in your head is your wolf " she said. "So my wolf isn't dead?" I asked as she shook her head a no.

She turned back to my mate, "she won't be able to gain any weigh until her stomach heels, and the silver in her system need's to be cleaned out.

I took as much as I could away but her wolf has to do the rest, she has been injured badly, so inject her with this everyday so her wolf can get strong and heal her" She smiled, handing him a needle.

Why is she smiling.

He nodded before trying to carry me out of the room. I screamed and moved further backwards, scared for my life. He looked hurt, but I was scared and after some convincing I finally allowed him carry me and closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up probably many days after, best sleep I have gotten since I was six.

My mate lay next to me holding me in his hands as he snored lightly. It was so cute until I needed to pee, so I wiggled and wiggled and wiggled and all I got was a groan from him.

I froze in my spot and looked up at my mate whom was glaring at me "sorry" I whispered. Playing with my fingers. "Its okay" he said releasing me, I crawled to the toilets, it was so clean. The bathroom had three shower heads, two toilets and the floor and walls where white I couldn't help but touch everything.

"Why are you taking so long?" He groaned. My eyes popped out of their sockets before going back in. I held unto the back of the toilet for support, but I lost balance and fell before blacking out.

Tyree

The sound of a head hitting the floor alerted me. I ran to the toilet and there was my mate on the floor unconscious... She must have tried to seat on the toilet and failed. I carried her in my arms and ran to the hospital.

"Dr. Achilles my mate" I said

Barging into her office. "Yes Alpha" She said, then carried my mate unto the bed.

"What happened?".

"She fell trying to get on the toilet?" I said a little confused. Taking a seat and staring at my mate the doctor nodded and checked her, put some drugs I to her system before she woke up.

Aviana

I was back in the same room I was a few days ago. "What happened?" I asked quietly rubbing my head.

I was completely tired and just wanted to lie on my bed. "Honey, your getting better the silver is out of you system and your stomach is healing therefore you can start eating" She said I nodded my head before my mate carried me out of the room. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

⭕⭕⭕

That is Tyree at the top, I'm trying to make him cold, so from the next chapter he is going to be cold so watch out for cold Tyree Ross.