+13+

Aviana

I laid in my bed crying and crying, how could my ex-pack be so heartless. They sent Gary the idiot. I hate them so damn much. "Tyree?" Tyree said, taking a seat on the bed and pulling my head unto his lap. "Do you think I was mean?" I ask. He replies with a no kissing the top of my head.

Shelby

"That hurts" I hiss jerking my hand away blowing on my nails. He bends his head down in submission muttering a sorry. I roll my eyes and get of the chair waddling to the front of the shop. I drop my money on the table and leave to my car. "Where to miss?" Samuel asks I roll my eyes "take me to Victoria secrets" I say he nods and drives me there slowly and care fully.

"Thanks" I say getting out and going into the shops. I got some nice bra's and panties paying for them. I hopped in the car and dropped the bag on the floor. "Home" I said taking out my phone and texting Jessica. My son Jacob ran to me giving me a hug. I picked him up and placed him on my hip then went to Cole's office. "Hey honey" I say dropping Jacob and kissing his cheek. He smiles at me rubbing my stomach. I'm currently 3 months and big. "Any names?" I asked him.

"Nope" he said popping the p. I nodded. "Lemme go make you a meat sandwich" I told hi wriggling my eye brows. He laughed and then I left. I'm slowly learning how to cook, but I only Cook for my family.

"Mommy" Jacob says. I turn around bending to his Level "what honey?" I asked with a smile. "Can you make one for me to?" He asks and I nod my head taking his hand as we go to the kitchen. I get out some white bread and place twelve slices on the table, I get out some bacon and sausages, luckily they are cooked so yay me. I get out ketchup and mayo. I get out cheese and a lot of Cookie meat, to top it up I brought out egg.

First of all I fried the egg putting some meat and other stuff inside, once it was fried i brought it out and shared it, then I put some meat on the toasted bread. I put put Bacon and sausages on it then i spread ketchup on them and put more meat on top spreading ketchup and mayo and put egg on them and finished it but putting the other slice on them. I had two, Cole had three and Jacob had one. We took them upstairs and we all ate there.

"Alpha, it has been two days and no sign of Gary and his mate is crying hysterically" Beta Joshua said. I jumped in shock while Jacob just ate and Cole sighed. "Thanks Joshua" Joshua nodded and left.

"What should we do" I asked

"Wait" he said and we both sighed.

⭕⭕⭕

Such a bleh chapter. Thanks everyone for all to votes and comments. Check out my new book. Please and the sequel is out

Bye