+8+

+Chapter 8+

*not edited*

Aviana

(Three weeks later)

I sat at the edge of the bed dangling my feet and imaging it was a cliff. The first time I saw a cliff I was 4 but I remember it so clearly.

"Aviana" The Mate guy said. I turned around to look at him. "What are you doing." "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I said fiddling with my fingers. He shook his head at me then took me in his arms and made me fall on him.

A small giggle escaped my lips and I immediately covered my mouth.

We stayed in that position for some time before he went to get changed. I sighed putting my head on the pillow on the bed.

I remained on the bed until he came out with only a towel. I squealed covering my eyes as he chuckled, I hear the towel drop to the floor and I couldn't help but peek through my fingers. He winked at me then put on his clothes. I thanked him then jumped on his back as he took me to the kitchen. "Good morning Alpha" A lady said then she sent me a smile which I returned with a small smile.

He didn't greet this lady, he just sat at the table and the Lady gave us food. "Thank you" I smiled before looking at him, waiting for him to say thank you. He never did and the woman left. I rolled my eyes before I started eating real food.

The doctor said I was getting better and that I was soon close to 70kg which was good, but now I felt fat, but that's alright because my weight doesn't define me and I'm healthy which is all that matters, at least that's what the doc told me . I had to buy bigger clothes because mine were not my size anymore. "Aviana, I'm going to do some work so please stay with my sister" Tyree my mate says. I nod taking my plate to the sink then going to Jasmine's room, hopefully I don't catch her with her mate in act. *shudders*.

"Jazz" I say knocking on her door. "Come in" she shouts. She's on her bed crying a water fall. "What happened?" I ask joining her on the bed. She turns to me, her eye liner running "Henry and I had a fight" She sniffles.

"Want to tell me?" I ask. Jasmine is the only female I'm really close to.

"I asked him if I could see his phone and when I opened it he had a message from some girl, I  scrolled up and they had been talking for some time, they were both flirting and when I confronted him about it he shouted at me then stormed of" she said bursting into tears. I gave her a hug and comforted him.

"Maybe make him jealous" I said, she giggled nodding then gave me a hug. "I've taught you well" She said releasing me. I rolled my eyes then she ran to her closet and brought out a short dress that ended below her butt. I nodded and helped her with her hair, at least the skills I learned from my old pack were helpful.

She smiled twirling around then wore some nice high heel sandals. She gave me some skinny jeans and a crop top which you knot at the back. I thanked her putting them on then fixing my hair.

"Should we go clubbing?" She asked, I shrugged and she took it as a yes dragging me out of the room.

We arrived at the club, music was blasting of the walls and it was so packed. She dragged me in before going to get drinks. She came back with two vodka bottles. I scrunched my nose as she gave me the drink "drink up" she said before taking hers. I gave it to a random stranger who passed by and she smiled at me. "Have you finished yours?" She asks. I nod my head then she gets another bottle of vodka. "Do you want?" I shake my head and she gulps it down.

"I think we should go" I said tugging at her arm. She hisses at me pulling her arm away. A male winks at her and she giggles and struts off to him.

Has she lost it.

"You have a mate" I shout at her but she rolls her eyes as the boy takes her somewhere. She came back a few minutes later, she looked okay "what happened?" I asked. "He gave me his number stating that he had to go" I nod.

We stayed there for a few more hours before we decided to go after I begged her a lot. As we arrived we faced and angry Tyree and Henry.

I gulped as Tyree threw me over his shoulder and marched to our room.

Awkward.

As we reached there he dropped me down, "Where have you been" He boomed. I gulped and looked away. "Answer me" He growled snarling at me. "At the club" I whispered.

"A club for how long, I have been worried sick about you!!! Who did u tell" He screamed in anger "who!!!!" He said. His veins popping. I whimpered in fear as tears rolled down my face. "I'm sorry" I said shaking vividly. Tears still streaming down my face. He growled before walking out of the room slamming the door.

All I could think of was my past life

⭕⭕⭕

Hey all of you. Thanks so much 😘😘😘 for getting me to 1k reads. Love you all so much and I need someone to give me a nice name to call you guys. I'm so excited I can scream. I've been jumping everywhere I go, anytime I see a new vote. Thanks so super much I 💞💞💞 you all. I can't believe he freaked out like that, gosh so much drama. Vote and comment. I'm editing this book so beware guys