+1+

-Chapter 2-

*not edited*

Aviana

No single wolf muttered a thank you after I did all their homework, but what did I expect? I'm the maid I don't deserve it anyways. I haven't gotten any beaten today which was good, only insults. Shelby and Cole hadn't come for breakfast. 

The sound of my mothers annoying voice calling for me rang through my ears "coming Mother" I replied dropping the broom and rushing to her room.

"Where is my food?" She hissed eyeing me.  "I-I thought you will go down and ea-" but before I could complete my sentence she landed a hard slap on my cheek, to the extent that her finger prints showed on my face. I winced in pain, tears fighting to role down but I sucked them in. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction that it hurt.

She kicked me in my stomach and punched my nose, then she took a silver blade and drew lines on my back and stomach. My whole body was aching, I felt like I was on fire being cooked alive.

Once she was done she sent me to go to get her food. I winced as I got her food and she smiled.

I went over to the spot where the younger kids gathered, ready to go to school and make them lunch. I made sandwiches, and more giving them an apple each. I gave them all their bags and helped them into the school bus before waving bye at them.

The kids and I were sort of friends, they were not as bad as the pack anyway, 80% of them liked me and were always kind to me. It hurt me thinking about the future, because I know that I probably wont be alive to watch them grow.

To me they were the kids I would never have.

I went back in and arranged  the rooms, cleaning, dusting, putting things in the right places, while my whole body was still aching it was very hard, but it had to be done.  "Aviana" My father called. "Yes Father" I no longer considered them family. My Father in general didn't hit me as hard as my mother did but he still didn't stop her.

 They were all cruel.

"On Saturday Is your brothers  Alpha coronation ceremony" He said running his fingers through his hair. I nodded. "You need to plan everything and invite as many Alpha's as possible" He said before shooing me.

I started working on the project he told me. I decided to use their best colour's, hers was purple and pink obviously and his was brown and green. I got a paper and a pen to write the things I needed. I needed fairy lights, chairs, banners, a microphone and some speakers I wrote down some more things before going to start the invitations. Today is Monday so I had a lot of time to prepare.

The pack had started arriving and they were complaining I hadn't made lunch. I sighed and got to work. I was probably going to get a beaten by every wolf. I made steak, mac and cheese, and meat salad. Wolves love anything with meat. "Finally, took you forever" A wolf said, but I didn't bother explain and replied with a simple sorry. I placed the food on the table before scrambling away.

"Aviana get in here" Shelby's voice yelled. I groaned walking towards her and bowing she kicked my nose, well ouch!

"Pass me my phone" she said pointing to the phone, which was right  beside her, she is so lazy. I handed her the phone.

As I was about to leave, she dragged me by my hair, and slapped me punching and kicking me until my brother called for me. I was very dizzy and almost fainted but I held on, not answering him could send me into the hospital.

"Yes Alpha Cole" I bowed.

"I need you to get me a tux and a nice bow tie to go with it and follow my mate to get her dress" He said eyeing me, I nodded walking out of his office. Night had soon come and I had to prepare the training ground tomorrow is train day the day every pack member except me gets to train. I set up everything before starting the whole cleaning, then I made the snacks and delivered them before going to sleep.

⭕⭕⭕

So the picture above is our angel Aviana, just without the nose ring, although she has a piercing she will wear it later on. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't so good to be honest but I didn't know what to write. The next chapter is a day before the event, so be ready for the drama and wicked witch Shelby and her mother Sarah or whatever her name is.

-I.Y.F.💉-