+11+

+ Chapter 11+

*not edited*

Aviana

(1 week later)

I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail, before turning around as the balcony door opened up, revealing my handsome mate in shorts hanging low on his waist.

"Hey" I smiled getting on my toes kissing his lips slightly. As I tried pulling away he grabbed my waist kissing me. He licked my lips begging for entrance and I opened my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and of course I let him win or he won fair and square but it doesn't really matter.

Does it?

As it was about to go any further Henry opened the door and immediately we pulled apart. "What?" Tyree said clearly annoyed.

"Sorry Alpha, it's just that we caught a rouge on the territory we locked him up and we need you to question him" Tyree nodded. "Wanna follow me" I shrugged, nodding my head. He eyed my outfit, which consisted of some really short shorts, a tank top and flip flops. "I think I'll change first" I said smiling cheekily as I rubbed my neck. I grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom, putting on a sweater over my tank top and wearing skinny jeans, I remained in my flip flops and we left the room, hand in hand.

We keep walking then he takes me underground very deep almost the last level before we walk on a really dirty path towards the cells. I will hate to be a prisoner in this pack. I gripped unto Tyree's hand tighter as prisoner wolves growled at us viciously. He eyed them and we walked until we saw Henry. "This one" He said making Tyree roll his eyes. It was a male probably age 22. "Stand up" Tyree growled authority leaking through his voice. If possible it made me aroused. He caught the smell, then looked at me smirked before turning towards to the boy.

"What do you want?!" He said. The boy shivered, but didn't say a thing. Tyree growled looking at the boy. "Let me talk to him" I said pushing him back. He nodded reluctantly and left with Henry. "Look up I commanded and as he did so I gasped covering my mouth. "G-G-Gary!!" I yelled in shock. He didn't say anything. "Why are you here?" I growled. "We need you back" I rolled my eyes. Gary was my cousin but not anymore. "You need to listen to me" he said but I rolled my eye's. "The pack is falling to pieces without you. Come home" that literally made me snap.

"How dare you act like you care all of a sudden y-"I said but he cut me of "I do care" " Bullshinanigans, you didn't care when they beat the living day light out of-" I continued but he interrupted me again. "I'm s-". I rolled my eyes growling fiercely " Let me finish!!!!" I screeched. "Don't tell me your sorry. Hell no!!! Your not sorry you all want me back as your punching bag you deserve to die and rot in hell. I hope you told everyone before leaving  bye and how you felt, because I'm going to torture you till your last breath!!!!!" I screamed, only seeing red now. He gulped taking a step back. Tyree had come in and him and Henry watching me but they didn't stop me knowing I had to let out my anger. "I hate you all so damn much, watch out" I growl.

⭕⭕⭕

So finally a chapter. 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Happy dance time. I'm not the best in describing people. But I'll show you gals or guys pictures of them and maybe her outfits occasionally. Thank you all my supporters who read my book from the beginning.  Made it to 5k with all your help. I get notifications every time I put on my phone. God bless you all so much.

If you want me to read your books private message me. 😘😘😘😘. 

Bye

+I.Y.F+