+9+

+Chapter 9+

*not edited*

Aviana

I cried myself to sleep. The bed had been so empty all night long, Tyree never come to the room.

He probably slept in a guest room. Just the thought made me want to cry. "Ana?" Jasmine called I grunted and she walked in. "I'm so sorry" She said. 

"It's fine I could've just left.

I slipped out of the bedroom, peeling my clothes of my body and getting into the shower. I stayed there bathing and crying, until the water ran cold and I had to get out.

I stole on of Tyree's shirts and wore them with some shorts. 

As we passed Tyree's office, Jazz nudged me to go inside "what if he doesn't want me there?" I ask stalling. She rolls her eyes and opens the door, then pushes me in. Tyree had a pen in his hair and was surrounded by paper. Surprisingly that turned me on. (CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS)

"Hey" I spoke calmly, he didn't look up at me he just said "hello" and continued reading the papers on his desk and signing them. "What can I do to help?" I ask softly taking a seat on a black leather chair. "Maybe not go around late and not tell anyone, especially knowing I have many enemies" He snapped. "I'm sorry Tyree, I didn't think much of it." I said walking over to him to give him a hug. "Yeah whatever" He said.

That didn't hurt at all

"Sorry" I started ever so softly "but how can I make it up to you. I miss you in bed, I miss your hugs and kisses and jokes" I say my eyes watering up, but he didn't budge he just continued signing papers. I grabbed his pen and threw it out of the window, but he didn't do anything he just moved his chair backwards and opened his drawer taking another pen. "Tyree!!" I growled frustrated.

"What?!?" He snapped looking at me his, hair all over his face making him hotter. "Please let me make it up to you" I begged. He sighed then said "we can talk later, for now just leave" he turned away from me and continued his work. I let out a sigh and walked out. I went to my room slamming my door shut and locking it before falling onto the bed and crying. I never new Tyree could be so cold and heartless. I stayed in my room all day not eating anything and I wasn't hungry anyways. I stared at the door waiting for Tyree to come in and scoop me in his arms saying he forgives me. I looked at the time, it read 11:49pm and Tyree still wasn't back, deciding that he was going to be a while I decided to nap while I wait until he comes back..

Tyree ( from the morning)

I got out of bed, throwing a shirt over my head and some bottoms. I went to my office ordering for the Omega's to bring up my food. Rose an omega maid who had a crush on me brought up some food. "Morning Alpha" she said smiling as she walked to me seductively. "Just put my food on the table and leave". 

"Ohh... Alpha" she said moaned winking at me. She walked back over to me and sat on my lap.

I pushed her off me, causing her to fall on the floor and hit her head on the table. "Leave my office Rose" I hissed at her pointing at the door. She sighed getting up using my thigh's, she sent me a wink before walking out.

We need to have her fired Jaxon my wolf said.

I nodded before beginning to sign some papers and read through letters. "What if he doesn't want me there" Aviana said, to Jasmine, nevertheless the door was opened and Aviana was pushed inside. My wolf Glee's in joy but I didn't. I wanted her out. We exchanged some words before she left with watery eyes. "Alpha, Vince is demanding to speak with you" My beta Say's. I nod sending him out of my office as I let out a growl. I followed him to his office picking up the phone "How may I help you?" I hissed into the phone.

"Ah, alpha Tyree I just wanted to greet you"

"You can't want to greet me and be demanding to talk Idiot!" I hiss

"Your right, just a warning I'd watch your mate if I where you" He says, before cutting the line. I hiss at the alpha eyeing my beta before walking out. I looked at the time, it read 12:49. I ran a hand through my hair before going to see Aviana. I opened the door slightly, before walking in when I saw she was passed out and asleep. She had dried tears on her face, her hair everywhere and she was snoring lightly. Deciding our conversation could wait, I got out of my clothes and laid down next to her pulling her into my arms.

"Good night little mate" I said kissing her on the forehead.

⭕⭕⭕

So... *laughs awkwardly* they haven't made up what a surprise. So we saw a bit more cold Tyree. I didn't even know he had in him. So thanks again guys for all the comments, reads and votes. It was really nice of you guys believing in me. This chapter is dedicated to @lifeisfulloffun. I'm so sorry watt pad isn't highlighting it. That's Jazz on the top.