+14

Aviana

I colour a picture then I decided to visit cousin Gary. When I arrived there, he was thinner and smelt bad so I threw some perfume at him.

"Gary, I need you to do something for me then we will let you go" he looks at me eagerly nodding his head. I hand him a phone "call my brother and tell him that him and Shelby should come here, if he says no you die, so be as convincing as possible" I said. He put the number on dial and speaker and it rang out louder.

"Hello...Alpha Cole, Luna Aviana says you both have to come here for them to release me"

"Okay, when?"

"Tomorrow" He says and I nod. "Thanks" He says and cut the call. I take the phone from him and leave passing him a banana and sending people to give him medical treatment, because although what I did was out of anger, I still remember all the pain I went through.

"Tyree, why am I mean now?" I ask with a sigh. "Your not mean, its your wolf expressing her anger" He says kissing my lips. I nod and take a seat in his office looking over some files. " Tyree my brother and his mate are coming can you get them a nice looking Cell?" I ask. He nodes and continues him work. "I want a baby" I blurt out and he looks at me with wide eyes while I nod eagerly. "Are you sure?" He ask and I shake my head laughing "you should gave seen your face" I say and he smirks.

The next day had come quick. I wore a nice blue of shoulder dress.

It was very pretty and when Tyree saw me his eyes turned black making me giggle

It was very pretty and when Tyree saw me his eyes turned black making me giggle. I went down to the dungeon to get Gary. I injected him with a sedative so he didn't try to fight back 

Time for the meeting with my family.

I can't wait 

⭕⭕⭕

Cliffhanger don't hate me. To let you guys know in either the comments or messages send:

1- if I have never given you a shout out

And

2- If you want another shout out

Sorry it was so short please bear with me.