Chapter 12

Jinyoung's POV

After getting some of my stuffs. We went back to Daehwi's apartment. We were sitting on his sofa watching TV while waiting for that Seonho guy's text message.

"What will you do later?" I asked him

"I don't know. He said we'll have dinner. He's a good cook! When we were young, he keeps on cooking for me everytime that I visit their house."

He looks excited while telling the story.

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure you can" he said

"Does he like you?"

"W-what!? I-I don't know! Maybe not! What's with that random question?" he laughed a bit to remove the awkward vibe.

"Then why would he like to be with you alone?"

"We need to catch up! We haven't seen each other for a long time. We are not going together alone later. You're with us, right?"

"Well, yeah! Can I ask another question?"

"Okay! Go ahead."

"D-do you like him?"

"Yah! Stop these questions."

"Just answer me!"

"Jinyoung! Stop please?"

"Then who do you like? Do you have someone already?"

"I don't belong to anyone. Uhmmm... I like someone. But I'm not sure if that person really likes me."
I felt a pang in my heart. It hurts hearing Daehwi liking someone.

"W-who is it?" I asked him.

"I-I can't tell you right now. Maybe next time"

"Why can't you?" Wait! Is this like the ones in movies? HE doesn't want to tell me because it is me? I really ope so. Please Daehwi. Please let it be me!

"Because I'm not sure with my feelings yet. The worst thing that I want to happen is to get hurt. Since I was young I've always been taken for granted. I've never opened my heart to anyone."

"W-what can a person do for you to open your heart to them?" I tried to asked him

"I don't really know. I'm thinking to open my heart to that person. I've always wanted to feel like someone cares for me, someone is always there for me and someone would do anything for me. That certain person is like that to me. I 've never felt that from anyone before."

He surely would open that heart to that person. I should show more effort to surpass that person's level. I'll make you mine Daehwi! Just wait!

After a few minutes Daehwi received a message telling him to go to Seonho's place already. We rode my car and drove our way to his house. It was a 15 minute drive from Daehwi's apartment.

Daehwi knocked on the door and Seonho came out.

"Hi Daedae! Hi Jinyoung! Come in" he greeted us.

"Thanks for the invite Seonho" the Seonho guy hugged my Daehwi after that. It makes me wanna punch him in the face

"Anything for my little baby~" Seonho said

"Y-yah!!!! He's not your baby!!!" I didn't realize that I shouted.

"He's my baby! Why do you care?" he started pinching Daehwi's cheeks

What he's doing is making my inner self explode in anger.

He held Daehwi's hand and lead him in the living room. I followed them behind then pulled Daehwi closer to me.

We were waiting at the living area. Seonho said that he'll finish cooking the dish he's making.

"Yah! Daehwi!!! Why does he have a nickname for you? Why do you look so excited while he's talking!? Why are you letting him call you baby? Why are you letting him touch you like that? Why are you not agreeing with what I told you about you're only mine?" I can't help myself but to as too many questions

"Yah! Which question should I answer first?" he asked looking confused

"Answer everything!"

"The nickname was given to me by our neighbors when we were young. I was also the youngest kid in out town that's why he call me baby. Everyone in our town calls me that before." He said

"Don't let im call you like that anymore. This will be the last time! Tell that to him later or I'll get upset!" I demanded him

"Okay okay! About getting excited, well, I really missed my bestfriend. He was the "Jinyoung" of my life when I was young. He was like my older brother. He's the one defending me from other kids who bullies me." I blushed with what he said. "the Jinyoung of my life" It made my heart flutter.

"W-well, how about the hugs? I don't like that" I stuttered a bit

"We were used to that since we were young. I'm sorry about that" he was laughing while answering my questions

"From now on, I'm the only one who can do that, okay?" I told Daehwi

He was about to answer but then....

"Dinner's ready!!!" Seonho shouted from the kitchen.

Seonho called us to gather in te dining table. I was seated beside Daehwi and Seonho is seated infront of him.

"I cooked you favorite Daedae~" Seonho said

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly

"Y-yah! Seonho! Stop calling me that! We're not kids anymore. It's embarrassing!" Daehwi said. I had a smile on my face after hearing that.
"Why? It still fits you! You're still my baby, right?" Seonho said glaring at me

"Y-yah! He's not your baby!" I shouted again.

"Yes he is! I still like him! He's mine! He's my baby!" Seonho answered back

"Yah! He's not yours! He's not your baby! And you're not allowed to like him!" I was answering back like a kid.

Our argument didn't stop. We are fighting like kindergardens.

"He ca't be yours!!!" I shouted again

"Why!? Is he yours? Are you two in a realationship?" he suddenly asked me

"Y-yah!!! It's not like that. It's just that........"