Chapter 21

Daehwi's POV

After buying some stuffs, the four of us headed to the cinema. While deciding what to watch, Jinyoung and Guanlin decided to buy some snacks.

"Hey Daehwi" Jihoon called me.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked him

"I want to thank you." He said.

I don't remember doing him a favor or even helping him with anything.

"F-for what?" I asked him

"Thank you for changing Jinyoung.Well, changing him for the better atl least." He told me.

I didn't know that I changed him. Jinyoung has been like this ever since I met him.

"W-well, I didn't really know how he changed because he's been like this ever since I met him. Why? What changed?" I tried asking him

"I'm not really sure if I should tell you or not." He said

"Just tell me. Haha" I told him

"Well, Jinyoung is the total opposite of what he is right now. Like, totally different." He said

"Like how?" It's making me more curious.

"First of all, Jinyoung doesn't like going to the mall. He'll just go to the mall whenever a new Ironman or Transformers movies is out." He said

"I thought he liked movies. I was the one who told him to. Should I just tell him to cancel this?" I felt that I was selfish for the moment, I didn't even bother asing Jinyoung if he like to watch one or not.

"No! No! I can see that he is enjoying this day. The second thing that he doesn't want doing is shopping for clothes. He's not into clothes. HE would just ask his mom's assistant to buy new clothes for him. He doesn't mind wearing any clothes as long as it's branded and comfortable."

"Why do I keep doing the things that he doesn't like? Hahaha"

"Well, he seems to enjoy what you're doing tho." He said.

"I-I hope that's true." I told him

"What did you ask him to buy?" Jihoon asked.

"Uhmmm. Potato chips and soda."

"He doesn't eat those."

After that moment, we saw them arriving.

I saw Jinyoung holding a large pack of potato chips and a super size cola.

"He would really do everything for you." Jihoon whispered.

"Didn't you buy food for yourself?" I asked Jinyoung.

"We'll share. This is a lot tho. You want to eat this alone?" he asked me

"N-no! Jihoon told me that you don't eat junkfood and colas."

"It's okay! I love eating all the food that you like." He told me with a huge smile on his face.

It made my heart skipped a beat and then thumped so fast. It makes me want to do something for Jinyoung.

"Okayyyy..." I grabbed one chip and fed him

Jihoon's POV

"Say ahhhh~" Daehwi told Jinyoung

Jinyoung opened his mouth and was fed by Daehwi

After seeing that, Guanlin suddenly poked me.

"Where's mine?" he gave me a pout and showed his puppy eyes

"You're not getting one!!" I teased him

"Whyyyy?" he pouted more

"You didn't buy my favorite strawberry smoothie!!!" I crossed my arms and turned back on him

"But they ran out of strawberry smoothie baby"

I gave him a silent treatment.

"I bought you this starberry pepero tho."

I grabbed it quickly and opend it.

"Yah! Give me some too!!!" he said

I pulled out one stick then placed it on my mouth. I went near him to tease him. When he was about to bite into the stick together with me, I immediately broke the stick to separate the both of us.

"Yah! That's unfair" He grabed me by my waist and gave me a big peck on mt lips.

"That's what you get for teasing me!"

I was shocked with what he did. But honestly, it's the best feeling ever.

"Yah! Stop that both of you! The movie is about to start." Jinyoung suddenly said

We went inside the cinema and looked for a good seat.

We were sitting at the upper middle part of the cinema. It was cold. I saw Jinyoung giving his jacket to Daehwi.

How I wish Guanlin would do that to me too.

"Are you feeling cold?" Guanlin asked me.

"Y-yeah!" I told him

"Me too" he said.

He didn't do anything. I was a bit annoyed with what he did.

After a few second, he suddenly placed his arms around me.

"This will make the both of us warm." He said

I admit, I was still cold but this is better than wearing Guanlin's jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry once again. I thought I published this story last Thursday. I realized that I only saved this chapter, instead of publishing it.

If you don't like the kiss parts, I'm sorry. Let's just imagine that everyone in this story are at the same age and at their appropriate age. Hahahaha

Thanks for keeping on supporting this story!